tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Something is seriously wrong with my cheat sheet
when i have tmodloader 0.10.1.5, it says cheat sheet is meant for 0.10.1.4
so i download that instead
and then it says this....

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 135
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 131
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 130
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)
delete ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\CheatSheetConfig_Server.json"

Sorry if it seems like a silly question, but when you change the spawn rates and disable the mod, are the spawn rates kept?

I use this mod to test other mods. Here's my feedback:

NOTE: If something I mention here is already present in the mod, let me know.

-I'd love to have an menu option to give me faster speed and unlimited flight, kinda like Minecraft's creative mode, instead of always going after acessories for that. The same goes for tools such as the pickaxe.

-Whenever I'm spawning mobs/bosses and I need to kill all of them, the "NPC slaughter" window closes the NPC spawning one, which is annoying. I'd rather be able to open one without closing the other.

-When browsing for specific mod items/NPCs, I'd love to be able to go BACK (with mouse button 2 (right click), for instance) instead of only forth.

-I'd love to be able to control day and night, as well as weather.

-I always vacuum the items to remove the lag, but it fills up my whole inventory. A button to clean my entire inventory would be great.

First a freaking love this mod Second after the new update HERO's Mod broke. The buttons don't work and I can't put the bar down. Can you fix? I like both at the same time.

I found a Bug, a BIIIG BUG!

If you use the cheat sheet to go to hell, it't not ganna work, insted crash the game and give me this message:

Terraria: Error

if you mod creator need more information, just email me, and thx if you fix this.

Awesome mod! I found a bug and a possible solution to it; when you flip something horizontally, it doesn't flip the orientation of hammered slope blocks, but I realized hitting each block 5 times makes it identical to the other side
walls are also a bit buggy

upload_2019-1-16_7-5-55.png

Normal version
upload_2019-1-16_7-6-22.png

Flipped verion

Back
Top Bottom