• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

jopojelly

Retinazer
Sorry, I said wrong, then......... Why can't I run mod after I start the mod browser and enter the game?(I accidentally said "mod" as a "module"....)
again, I have no idea, the mod browser and cheat sheet have nothing to do with each other. If you have a log or some error message, that would help, but I can't just guess what is happening. Cheat Sheet works find on 0.11.3 as far as I know.

Zerl

Terrarian
I've noticed that whenever i load the Online Shcematics Database there are random builds/designs spawning in the topright area of my map above the ocean, whenever i go to take a look my map refreshes as if there was nothing there but most of the time i find a bunch of random items or blocks on the ocean floor.

Edit: I noticed that this bug/glitch spawns even more structures as you go through the "Load Next 30" button until the game eventually crashes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, trying to use this mod for 1.3.0.7 to make maps for the new mobile update, how would i get an older version of the mod?
I believe that TML creates a data file that is incompatible with vanilla Terraria, which is what the mobile version is. So even if you did find an older version of this or any other mod, the result would not work in the mobile game. We also would not provide support for issues arising from trying to do so. Just FYI.

Stephmo

Terrarian
Hey I put the mod in the correct place that I read from one of your previous replies and its not showing up in the mod menu, any idea whats happenin?

jopojelly

Retinazer
Do you think you can make this an app and extend it to mobile? (Hopefully IOS, as that is my iPad platform)
nope.

Hey I put the mod in the correct place that I read from one of your previous replies and its not showing up in the mod menu, any idea whats happenin?
show me a screenshot, or just come to the tmodloader discord and ask for support there. This mod should work like any other mod.

Top Bottom