• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

jopojelly

Retinazer
I blocked the Bomb Slime from Exodus with the NPC browser, but it seems they are insta-killed or such and my junk gets destroyed due to their explosions. Is there anything you could do to completely block them or such? Or are the only solutions to remove Exodus or deal with it?
The method the block npc function uses is just to kill them as they spawn, so no, not unless I find another approach to disabling spawning them. You might just need to disable that other mod.

So... If one plays Terraria in Windowed mode with the cheat sheet menu hidden, then place the mouse bellow the game window where the buttons are, not only the tooltip of the button show up, but upon clicking, it will do the button action.
I've only found that because I only play Terraria with maximized window (better for managing desktop and other windows).
Yeah, I know, the code is a bit messy and not really maintainable, so I can't quite figure out a good way to fix it, sorry.

rndmusr33385

Terrarian
The method the block npc function uses is just to kill them as they spawn, so no, not unless I find another approach to disabling spawning them. You might just need to disable that other mod.

Yeah, I know, the code is a bit messy and not really maintainable, so I can't quite figure out a good way to fix it, sorry.
Thought so, thanks.

Angel 4

Terrarian
So Cheat Sheet and Calamity both updated today, I am having no issues but I am seeing things in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet causing issues, and now my buddy flat out can't load up Cheat Sheet for some reason. It fails to even let him install it after deleting and reinstalling. During the reinstall, it gives him an error that prevents TModLoader from loading the mod at all.
This is the error message he screen shot and sent me:
1573080439468.png

Alternatively I saw some odd error over in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet having input errors in direct link to some Calamity things, unsure entirely but still mentioning it here just in case.

jopojelly

Retinazer
So Cheat Sheet and Calamity both updated today, I am having no issues but I am seeing things in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet causing issues, and now my buddy flat out can't load up Cheat Sheet for some reason. It fails to even let him install it after deleting and reinstalling. During the reinstall, it gives him an error that prevents TModLoader from loading the mod at all.
This is the error message he screen shot and sent me:
View attachment 229644

Alternatively I saw some odd error over in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet having input errors in direct link to some Calamity things, unsure entirely but still mentioning it here just in case.
We've seen this issue with users with .net framework 4.7, see if he can update to 4.7.2 runtime. google should get the download

ELmasnotanpro

Terrarian
ey you are a tmodloader moderator ok?
i have a problem
when I try to harm an enemy (like a slime) with an arc or cane of some gem or a weapon that is thrown does not harm the enemy, I tried to reset it but the error continued so I tried to attack with a sword and if it did damage so if anyone has the problem please tell me
I also use it with the calamity mod in the tmodloader and probe with eliminating the calamity mod but the error continued

Angel 4

Terrarian
We've seen this issue with users with .net framework 4.7, see if he can update to 4.7.2 runtime. google should get the download
It fixed multiple issues he was having, both on the game and with his system. Thanks for the tip (and a good reminder for folks who forget to update their :red:)!

2close4cum4t

Spazmatism
ey you are a tmodloader moderator ok?
i have a problem
when I try to harm an enemy (like a slime) with an arc or cane of some gem or a weapon that is thrown does not harm the enemy, I tried to reset it but the error continued so I tried to attack with a sword and if it did damage so if anyone has the problem please tell me
I also use it with the calamity mod in the tmodloader and probe with eliminating the calamity mod but the error continued
this is a bug with the latest thorium update and fargo's souls, so either turn off fargos or downgrade thorium

ELmasnotanpro

Terrarian
[QUOTE = "2close4cum4t, publicación: 1835129, miembro: 8062"]
este es un error con la última actualización de torio y las almas de fargo, así que apague fargos o rebaje el torio
[/CITAR] thanks

Bob Skillet

Terrarian
When I look the Cheat Sheet mod in the Mod Browser it isn't there but all your other mods are there. I need to knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow why it isn't working or i'm going to cry for about 3 years.

jopojelly

Retinazer
When I look the Cheat Sheet mod in the Mod Browser it isn't there but all your other mods are there. I need to knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow why it isn't working or i'm going to cry for about 3 years.
Most the time this is because you have neglected to update to tmodloader 0.11.5

Cbeau

Terrarian
I've noticed a few people are able to use the dropper and paint tool to piece together parts of items such as clocks and dressers, and use them to construct designs made from parts of different items. When I try to do the same, it just spits out the item that I copied blocks from. Am I doing this wrong?

Woofimoo

Official Terrarian
Fixed my old problem, but now its just not working, It says "Unable to load one or more of the requested types, Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more info" with a bunch of system related stuff at the bottom, my Tmod is v0.11.5, and the only other mod i ever run is Calamity, Help? ;~;

Last edited:

jopojelly

Retinazer
Having some issues rn, downloaded the mod, put it in my terraria folder, ran terraria, theres TWO of the mod things, tried deleting one of them, moment i clicked delete, the game glitched, it ran like normal, but i couldnt move my mouse or anything, Did i do somethin wrong? Lemme know. ;~;
Check the mods folder while the game is closed and delete the extra .tmod file there. You likely have CheatSheet (1).tmod or something, if you do, delete it.

Top Bottom