tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Same bug here, when I hit "Save & Quit", when I create a character and when I die the game crashes.

Testing with only Cheat Sheet enabled.

Last edited:
It's strange, those bugs don't appear at me what the other player wrote before me, but I can't try the extra accessory slots.
How can I try them?

When i activate extra assesory slots,a lot another slots disapearing(hotbar,inventory,equipment) but after disabling them they founds again
And when i save/exit from world, game crashing

I play with more assesories mod.Could it be a coflict?

same thing happining here .but mine freezes twice then crash.

Can confirm, cheat sheet has this gui bug when enabling extra accessory slots. However, it doesn't happen when it's disabled.

I'd also like to say that Cheat Sheet has two other bugs, one where it crashes the game when you finish creating a character and gives an error.
While the other just crashes the game when closing a world.

I've tested these with only Cheat Sheet enabled in my game. So it's not the cause of mod conflicts.

I found a bug in the new version(v0.2). Everytime I hit "Save & Quit" I get a crash, and everything I've done is lost.

Same bug here, when I hit "Save & Quit", when I create a character and when I die the game crashes.

Testing with only Cheat Sheet enabled.

I updated to fix the create character bug. I tried to recreate the other bugs, but maybe the fix to the character create bug fixed them as well....? Can some of you update, make sure to reload mods, and try again? Also, I'm sorry about this, hopefully noting too bad happens out of this.

I also couldn't see any conflicts with More Accessories, maybe it was all the same bug. Let me know.

It's strange, those bugs don't appear at me what the other player wrote before me, but I can't try the extra accessory slots.
How can I try them?

Open the hotbar, click the button with the Demon Heart image to cycle through the amount of extra accessories.

I updated to fix the create character bug. I tried to recreate the other bugs, but maybe the fix to the character create bug fixed them as well....? Can some of you update, make sure to reload mods, and try again? Also, I'm sorry about this, hopefully noting too bad happens out of this.

I also couldn't see any conflicts with More Accessories, maybe it was all the same bug. Let me know.

Nope, still crashing, and i forgot saying the extra accessories isn't working too...

Open the hotbar, click the button with the Demon Heart image to cycle through the amount of extra accessories.

I tried it individualy and with other mods and is working just fine, thanks for the fast update. Props to you.

I just tested the dying bug with the new patch i didnt crash this time. still have to test the creating player crash people have been having :) . but still its nice to see your ontop of fixing bugs. And actually if i didnt look here to see patch notes on the the update i wouldnt have known it was this mod causing me to crash.

I just tried that option, but the extra accessory slots don't want to appear. I just loaded some of mods and I would do an experiment if the damage bonuses of emblems would increase together alongside the other accessories.

Nope, still crashing, and i forgot saying the extra accessories isn't working too...
Just tested again, everything seems fine by now!
Oh good, I was going paranoid. Thanks for letting me know.
I tried it individualy and with other mods and is working just fine, thanks for the fast update. Props to you.
I just tested the dying bug with the new patch i didnt crash this time. still have to test the creating player crash people have been having :) . but still its nice to see your ontop of fixing bugs. And actually if i didnt look here to see patch notes on the the update i wouldnt have known it was this mod causing me to crash.
Yay.

I just tried that option, but the extra accessory slots don't want to appear. I just loaded some of mods and I would do an experiment if the damage bonuses of emblems would increase together alongside the other accessories.
Hmm. Does the tooltip on the button change as you click? Do the other menus in cheat sheet still work for you? I think if the minimap is open, they won't appear in the right spot yet, so try toggling the minimap. If nothing works, let me know the full set of mods you have enabled and I'll look for conflicts.

Hmm. Does the tooltip on the button change as you click? Do the other menus in cheat sheet still work for you? I think if the minimap is open, they won't appear in the right spot yet, so try toggling the minimap. If nothing works, let me know the full set of mods you have enabled and I'll look for conflicts.

Yes, I saw that change on that button and the minimap faded it. It wont be visible even when I take out the minimap with Tab.
I loaded Tremor, Thorium, Quality of Life, More Accessories, imksushi mod, Zoaklenmod, Boss Expertise mods.

Yes, I saw that change on that button and the minimap faded it. It wont be visible even when I take out the minimap with Tab.
I loaded Tremor, Thorium, Quality of Life, More Accessories, imksushi mod, Zoaklenmod, Boss Expertise mods.
K, I just enabled the latest version of all of those mods, reloaded, and I have no problems on my end. I'm not sure what it can be, but I'll keep an eye out.

you should put them farther away from the player.
Putting them closer gave me a disadvantage and i couldn't attack in time, if you are reading this, i love this mod.

Sometime assesory in extra slots disapearing.Also if plase asserory in slot(any),then plase any item in trash.That *trash* turt into asserory in extra slot.If take dublikated assesory and plase again in trash,it deleted all dublicated assesory and original too (in extra slot)

dublicating start when plase assesory in extra slot and reenter in world

Last edited:
I installed again Terraria, Tmodloader and Cheat Sheet and the extra accessory slots don't want to work for me.
I don't know what the reason, but oh well... I can live without them. :(

That was what i meant.
I'll look into a good distance.

Sometime assesory in extra slots disapearing.Also if plase asserory in slot(any),then plase any item in trash.That *trash* turt into asserory in extra slot.If take dublikated assesory and plase again in trash,it deleted all dublicated assesory and original too (in extra slot)

dublicating start when plase assesory in extra slot and reenter in world
K, I just fixed this issue, and a server issue.

Back
Top Bottom