tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So a bit ago people including me noticed that the paint tool was removed. Is that due to needing to fix it or is it not coming back?
it does need fixes, and be redesigned for new tmod, and the server code needs to be updated. It's too much for me to do currently, as I have a job now.

Plese upgrade your mad i want to play whit 20x mobs spawn rate
upgrade.png

Hi. I was using the paint tool and realized thag chests and items in chests do not copy over with it. I was planning on using the paint tool to copy my base (including chests with items and magic storage mod chests) to a seperate new game that has new world gen.

I dont know how hard it is to do this but It could be a good idea to try to implement.

I love the mod so far, im not abusing it completely yet. Trying to mainly just use it for finding how to craft items and for building easier. Thanks. Let me know what you think of my idea!!

Hi. I was using the paint tool and realized thag chests and items in chests do not copy over with it. I was planning on using the paint tool to copy my base (including chests with items and magic storage mod chests) to a seperate new game that has new world gen.

I dont know how hard it is to do this but It could be a good idea to try to implement.

I love the mod so far, im not abusing it completely yet. Trying to mainly just use it for finding how to craft items and for building easier. Thanks. Let me know what you think of my idea!!
Thats a lot of work, it won't happen anything soon, but I am aware that some want it.

how do i get it to work ingame
After enabling it in tmodloader, you should see a button at the bottom of the screen. You might need to maximize the screen if it is off screen for some reason. Click on the button, it has all the tools in it.

I got the game through GOG, so I can't use the mod browser (even after manual install). GitHub only goes up to v0.6.6.4, which tModLoader says is outdated. Also, I can't connect to the other direct download, it just refuses to load and I get "connection timed out". Is there somewhere else I can get the latest release, like Google Drive, or am I out of luck?

Mod Browser should work on GOG, we've had users test it a lot. We can probably help you with that if you come to the tModLoader Discord.

Anyway, I've attached the .tmod for 2023.6 tmodloader.

Attachments

• CheatSheet.zip
    144.7 KB · Views: 148
Mod Browser should work on GOG, we've had users test it a lot. We can probably help you with that if you come to the tModLoader Discord.

Anyway, I've attached the .tmod for 2023.6 tmodloader.
I'm sure it's probably just a matter of messed up config files or something. But the new file works just fine, so thank you for that. I really appreciate you going out of your way to help. I'll be sure to to check Discord if I run into anymore more problems. Again, thanks you so much!

Back
Top Bottom