tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Can you add a feature in the recipe browser that allows categories? For example I want to look through all the accessories in all of my mods so I could click the accessories tab. Also could there be a features that lets you look at stats for items like drop rate what mobs drop the item etc. Thank you for your time and this amazing mod :D

oh one more thing. can you make it save which mobs you choose to not spawn? i hate having to use that every time i load my game because one of my mods adds a pointless annoying enemy haha

Hi. I just would like to ask if you could release the Recipe Browser as a separate mod, because in multiplayer, some people are untrustworthy, and the recipe browser is seriously useful. Thanks in advance.

(Also, seeing as your online, I'll tag you @jopojelly)

@jopojelly Could you add the ability to choose what reforge prefix you want and the ability to change time to be either start of the day day or start of the night?

Made an account so I could suggest infinite buffs. I remember the old terraria exe modifier had it so you could select which buffs you'd permanently have on your character, any way you could do that here?

thank you for the mod it helped a lot. I think item browser is capital letter sensetive. if I write "Ichor" related items are shown but not with "icho", only 2 mod items are shown which have icho in their names,

Last edited:
I would like to report that while playing multiplayer with @Blockaroz, this mod created much lag on his side, and it was practically lagless for him when we removed it. It would be brilliant if you could fix this so that I could play multiplayer with this.
Thanks in advance.

Um, I set my Cheat Sheet hotbar toggle as "I". When I used it first, it was fine. Now, it doesn't work at all, no matter what key I change it to.

when i get to a certain mod in the Cheet sheet menu everything on my screen disappears and K doesn't close the menu along with i can't see what mod is causing the error so i cant remove it

when i use cheet sheet to view the mods, a certain mod (im not sure what mod) it freeze's and removes my cursor, im able to still highlight over stuff even settings button to exit out, but it will not remove when i go back in the world, its still there and my cursor is gone, please help.

243hoat.jpg
[/IMG]
243hoat.jpg

when i use cheet sheet to view the mods, a certain mod (im not sure what mod) it freeze's and removes my cursor, im able to still highlight over stuff even settings button to exit out, but it will not remove when i go back in the world, its still there and my cursor is gone, please help.

243hoat.jpg
[/IMG]
243hoat.jpg
This is caused by an improperly programmed mod. Find out which one by disabling one by one then inform the modder that their mod has problems.

Back
Top Bottom