tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If I have this mod and I host a server for me and my friends to play on steam will they need to have it for it to work for me? And will they know it's there if I spawn something in or enable god mode using the extended version?

If I have this mod and I host a server for me and my friends to play on steam will they need to have it for it to work for me? And will they know it's there if I spawn something in or enable god mode using the extended version?
Tmodloader and vanilla Terraia won't connect to each other. If your friends have tmodloader and they join, tmodloader will sync the mods, so they'll have it too.

Thanks for replying. Will it work if they dont have tmodloader though?

Hi, I have a question about mods, when i updated Terraria to the new version all the worlds, characters and new buildings in old worlds has faded,
It is the first time I install mods in Terraria, Can anyone tall me why? and if you can avoid.
Sorry my english
Thanks

Again, how do I download it?
There is a link in the OP. Also you can use the ingame mod browser. You do have tmodloader installed already I assume?

Another quick question. Do I have to uninstall tmodloader or disable any of my mods for me to be able to play at all on multiplayer?
If you are playing with people playing un-modded Terraria, launch your unmodded Terraria.exe. A backup should be in your terraria steam folder.

Hi, I have a question about mods, when i updated Terraria to the new version all the worlds, characters and new buildings in old worlds has faded,
It is the first time I install mods in Terraria, Can anyone tall me why? and if you can avoid.
Sorry my english
Thanks
If steam updated Terraria, it replaced Terraria.exe with the unmodded one. The unmodded terraria and tmodloader use separate save paths. :)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader and :\Documents\My Games\Terraria) If you install and run the latest tmodloader, you should see all your modded players and worlds again.

i cant use this mod, not sure why but i cant use it. can tmodloader be used with this mod because I'm using it
Can you explain? Can't use doesn't tell me anything. Did you download from the mod browser? are there loading errors? what's the problem? This mod can only be used with tmodloader. Are you on 0.8.3.2?

I have a problem it won't work when I try to use a world I get load failed no backup found! why??? and it still does not work even with it disabled when it still happens when you make another world!!! HELP SOS MAYDAY!!!

Hi. I just would like to ask if you could release the Recipe Browser as a separate mod, because in multiplayer, some people are untrustworthy, and the recipe browser is seriously useful. Thanks in advance.

(Also, seeing as your online, I'll tag you @jopojelly)

Could you release a mod that is just the recipe browser thing?

Can someone make a version where there is only the recipe browser... PLS only if thatd even work

Well, by popular demand, I've released a mod called Recipe Browser that is just the recipe browser.

Back
Top Bottom