tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hello! I'm new to this modding in Terraria and I found your mod quite interesting. I installed the recipe browser mod and when i press the hotkey i assigned it shows up the menu but i can't click anything. I move my cursor to the X and it shows "Close" but when i press it nothing happens. Do you know how to fix it?

Hello! I'm new to this modding in Terraria and I found your mod quite interesting. I installed the recipe browser mod and when i press the hotkey i assigned it shows up the menu but i can't click anything. I move my cursor to the X and it shows "Close" but when i press it nothing happens. Do you know how to fix it?
Update your mods, I've added some checks in the last hour since a lot of people were loading the mod in the wrong tmodloader version, let me know after you do that, maybe try a fresh launch of tmodloader with only recipe browser enabled.

Alright so I tried uninstalling recipe browser and downloading the latest version on this thread and I only have recipe browser enabled (it's the only mod i currently have) and it still doesn't let me click anything, but I can still scroll down to see items, but while I'm scrolling down at the same time my weapons bar on the top left corner is scrolling as well...

Hi! Mod looks great, but I was wondering if there is a link to a version for 9.2.3? While you have kindly updated your mod some of the other mod creators have not. Thanks.

Hi! Mod looks great, but I was wondering if there is a link to a version for 9.2.3? While you have kindly updated your mod some of the other mod creators have not. Thanks.
Attached

Attachments

• CheatSheet_v0.2.6.tmod.zip
    254.9 KB · Views: 329
I think I found a bug. When typing, keyboard shortcuts for functions 'work' still, causing you to drop your items, etc. This happens on Cheat Sheet as well as Recipe Browser. I don't recall this happening on previous versions.

Edit: seems to disappear at times, not sure what causes the issue.

Last edited:
I'm having an identical problem to 2bullitz. The mod was working as intended before my PC crashed, and after that it's been like that. Reinstalled tMod and the mod again, but still the problem persists. Disabling all other mods did not help and it was broken like that too.

EDIT: Rapidly clicking at the HUD slowly returned all of it's functionality. Strange.

EDIT 2: The thing breaks if you reload the world. Scrolling down and then rapidly clicking the mod filter button seems to fix the thing however.

Last edited:
here is my modlist

Edit: I disabled the outdated mod (max stack+), thinking that might have been the problem, but it still crashed afterwards.

Attachments

• enabled.json
    307 bytes · Views: 595
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom