tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Encountered a visual bug with this mod and Terraria's recent 'UI zoom' feature.

If you use increased zoom for UI (at *ANY* level higher than default 100%), nearly all menus in Cheat Sheet completely bug-out, displaying two resolutions simultaneously. The main menu bar is fine, but sub-menus used to spawn NPCs, items, or the recipe browser are all bugged. Tried this with no other mods installed just in case, as well as other video settings and resolutions (I mainly play with windowed 1920x1080), and it's still happening every time as long as UI zoom is above 100%.

Every time I try to generate a world, I get this error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheetWorld.cs:line 17
at Terraria.ModLoader.WorldHooks.SetupWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

P.S. I tested with only this mod enabled and it still happens.
I've recently been getting this nasty bug consistently as well. It seems to happen whenever I disable another mod (regardless of which one it is, or how many are disabled), while Cheat Sheet is still enabled. Worse yet, this happens even upon loading a current world as well. If I disable Cheat Sheet however, regardless of which other mods I have active, the worlds load perfectly fine.

Unless I disable to delete Cheat Sheet once this starts happening, the bug will continue to happen upon loading any worlds until I restart the game entirely -- and then it's fine again and functioning as it should. That is, until I disable any mods once again -- then the cycle continues. Cheat Sheet is 100% causing this problem.
@jopojelly Not to sound demanding, but I'm confused as to why you aren't addressing the above two problems. They both occur while only Cheat Sheet is enabled.

If I've missed something, then I apologize.

@jopojelly Not to sound demanding, but I'm confused as to why you aren't addressing the above two problems. They both occur while only Cheat Sheet is enabled.

If I've missed something, then I apologize.
I thought I addressed this one before, fixing UI zoom

The other problem I thought I dealt with on the discord, but maybe not. I just need a minimal modlist that causes the problem

Oh, I didn't finish my sentence.

Anyway, I'm actually looking into that now, so no worry.
[doublepost=1498638873,1498638330][/doublepost]K, 0.2.7.1 should fix all ui scaling except paint tools.

Found a horrible bug: For some reason, I can't summon and fight the Wall of Flesh with this mod active. I know it's this one, I disabled all of the others I had until I found out what was causing the problem.

Does anyone else get this? The eyes and the Hungry spawn, but the mouth/rest of the wall instantly fall apart.

Same happens for me, but instead it doesn't summon at all, even with a guide alive. All I did was trash one voodoo doll then summon it manually because i'm too lazy to wait 2 weeks for it to be fixed :p

I have an issue with the stand-alone recipe browser in TModLoader v0.10.0.2 (or at least, the version of the recipe browser that I pulled from the ModBrowser last night). I can open the recipe browser and close it with the hotkey just fine, but I cannot interact with the recipe browser window in any other way. Placing items that are marked as materials doesn't work, nor can I use any of the radio buttons or search features. I can't even move it around the screen. This happens even when the recipe browser is the only active mod.

Any assistance would be appreciated. :D

Am I the only one that can't find pinky in the NPC spawn list? Or is it called something completely different than pinky
pinky its listed as a slime with grey color you must spawn/test every type of vainilla terraria slime until you get that one.

edit: at least the flying dutchman appears when you type right.

so what i believe to be my banned npcs is causing a crash in cheat sheet, and when it happens it also disables thorium tremor calamity and spirit, becuase theres suddenly an issue when it happens. usually mp3 files. the log for cheat sheet is below, any headers?

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 93
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 129
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 128
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.SetValue(Object target, Object value)

PLEASE HELP!
-Sometimes I try to make a world and the game crashes. How do you fix that?
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize () [0x00023] in <a44805b8edea4c8e87c4acc5b44dc3ef>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.WorldHooks.SetupWorld () [0x00014] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld () [0x005fb] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack (System.Object threadContext) [0x00015] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0 "
-Is this mod compatible with the Hero's mod?
-Sometimes when I try to load a world up it says "No back up found." But when I disable the mod, go back and then load up the world it works. Whats the deal?

so what i believe to be my banned npcs is causing a crash in cheat sheet, and when it happens it also disables thorium tremor calamity and spirit, becuase theres suddenly an issue when it happens. usually mp3 files. the log for cheat sheet is below, any headers?

Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
at CheatSheet.ConfigurationLoader.Initialized() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 50
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 93
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValue(TKey key, TValue& value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetMod(String name)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.<>c.<set_BannedNPCs>b__2_0(JSONNPC jsonnpc) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 129
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration.set_BannedNPCs(JSONNPC[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Configuration.cs:line 128
at SetBannedNPCs(Object , Object )
Your CheatSheetConfig_Server.json file has some wrong values. You can post it and I can try to figure out how it went wrong, or you can just delete the file.

ohh yeah. thanks for helping me so much. I will download the mod off the forums instead off of tmodloader. Thank you for your time ^-^

Your CheatSheetConfig_Server.json file has some wrong values. You can post it and I can try to figure out how it went wrong, or you can just delete the file.
Alright thank you, i will try it, was this an answer for the guy above me too? If not i hope hes got it now. Also is there a way to prevent it from reoccurring?

It seems that Cheat Sheet disables Recipe Browser hotkey. It just dissapears from control settings. I think that Resipe Browser is in Cheat Sheet menu, but I use Cheat Sheet only to increase number of Accessory Slots and thats why i need standalone recipe browser. Maybe you can release +6 accessory slots as new mod?

Back
Top Bottom