tModLoader Cheat Sheet

It seems that Cheat Sheet disables Recipe Browser hotkey. It just dissapears from control settings. I think that Resipe Browser is in Cheat Sheet menu, but I use Cheat Sheet only to increase number of Accessory Slots and thats why i need standalone recipe browser. Maybe you can release +6 accessory slots as new mod?
This is on purpose, because Cheat Sheet has it's own recipe browser.

can you a[)[) a feature where we can change item stats like use time [)amage an[) so on i usually use mo[)[)ers toolkit for that but whenever i get it it messes up my game an[) i have to re[)owloa[) all my mo[)s this woul[) be very useful thanks :) p.s. my [) key broke
[doublepost=1499726405,1499726300][/doublepost]also can you make us have more accessory slots (im asking cause of thorium an[) calamity) thanks :)

upload_2017-7-10_19-30-29.png

Happens consistently every time I try to make a world. What's funny is it doesn't happen if I have all of my mods enabled but does this is if I disable half of them. Also searched my whole computer for a "CheatSheetConfig" file and found nothing also that file isn't in my /MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader folder so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Update: When you try to disable Cheat Sheet and make a world it works fine, however it doesn't work if you try to load the world after enabling Cheat Sheet. So I'm guessing it has to be enabled when you make a world.

Update2: I went to my /Modloader/Mod Sources folder and there is no /CheatSheet or /CheatSheetWorld folder so I'm not sure if this error is because it's trying to find a file that doesn't exist or what, but I'm guessing this could be the problem. Is there a place where I can find this missing file?

Update3: FINAL UPDATE, So I cleared all my files deleted almost everything (except mod configs and mods) and reinstalled tmodloader. And now it works. I'm not sure if this matters but a part of me feels like I couldn't make the world because my character I was trying to play with had previously been on a world with all the mods enabled (not just half) and that might have been conflicting with something somewhere. Either way it's working now (at the moment), but if you have further knowledge on what could have been the initial cause please do tell. OR if this helped out in any way for anyone else I'll leave this all here for you.

Last edited:
To fix that problem I disable cheat sheet, reload, then make the new world. After that, I enable the mod, reload it, and go back into the world. idk the real fix though.

Using the Recipe Browser standalone mod, and with Item Checklist installed, the Item Checklist Only option in the browser is greyed out. How is it supposed to work? I tried changing settings in Item Checklist but none of it activated the option in Recipe Browser.

I do not know how to fix this
You are zoomed in, paint tools don't work with that yet.
[doublepost=1499804869,1499804853][/doublepost]
Using the Recipe Browser standalone mod, and with Item Checklist installed, the Item Checklist Only option in the browser is greyed out. How is it supposed to work? I tried changing settings in Item Checklist but none of it activated the option in Recipe Browser.
I gotta do a few more tests before I enable that in the code.

Is there any hotkey I don't know to show what an item can be crafted to, not only showing how to be crafted. Thank you.

Yes you can drag the item into the little box, also can you have the recipe and cheat sheet mod at the same time? Since when I added the cheat sheet mod and went into the control settings, i only saw options to change it for the cheat sheet.

Why does the cheat sheet use a poopy outdated recipe browser and not the new standalone one? Also how can I use the new browser and cheat sheet at the same time? I only really want cheat sheet for butcher, spawn rate and vacuum.

Back
Top Bottom