tModLoader Cheat Sheet

im new to modding terraria. i extracted the file from the .zip and put it into tmod loader mod file and its not working. i have the calamity mod working currently and i did the same steps to install it. if i could have some help that would be great.

im new to modding terraria. i extracted the file from the .zip and put it into tmod loader mod file and its not working. i have the calamity mod working currently and i did the same steps to install it. if i could have some help that would be great.
zip? do I have a link to a download with a zip somewhere?

i followed your link "Open Source on GitHub: Cheat Sheet, Recipe Browser" to cheat sheet and it brought me to git hub. i pressed the green clone or download button. then i pressed download zip.

i followed your link "Open Source on GitHub: Cheat Sheet, Recipe Browser" to cheat sheet and it brought me to git hub. i pressed the green clone or download button. then i pressed download zip.
Oh, well you don't want the source do you? It sounds like you want to just use it. Just download it in the Mod Browser. (Is it not working for you or something??)

There are also these other links below as well.

upload_2017-7-12_16-36-56.png

Hey There, first of all thanks for making this mod an everything! You modders are the heroes of the gaming community.
So, I am having a problem with Cheat Sheet, worlds won't load. It's that mod alone, I've deactivated everything else and it keeps happening until I deactivate Cheat Sheet itself. I re-installed it too, nothing changed. I did try out Recipe Browser before Cheat Sheet and it worked just fine, maybe the problem has something to do with that? I never try to use them activated simultaneously though.
Terraria and ML are both up to date. No world loads, regardless of size, date created and content.
I don't know what other info I should provide.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your time!

Cat

i still dont know what im doing with modding terraria so i just followed the first link that looked like it would give me the mod. i didnt realize t mod loader had a mod browser, i have it now and its quite helpfull. i did not want to grind for the end tier calamity mod stuff

Last edited:
For Recipe Browser, could it have another option to view things we can make with a specific crafting station? (also would it be able to work with other modded stations?)

I know this has been brought up in the past (although I couldn't find an answer), but is it possible to change how butchering NPC's works -- and rather than visably *killing* banned NPC's that get near the edge of the player's screen, keep them from spawning whatsoever?

Maybe it's not possible since I'd imagine this would be the preferred method for most people -- but if I understand correctly, the current method screws with other NPC's spawnrates since the banned NPC's still technically appear.

Hi Sorry for asking again but, what could be causing the "can't load world" error? I tried everything I think! Like re-install, disabling everything else, checking for upates etc etc. And it happens on brand new worlds too, everything, basically. Any tips? ANYONE ? *cries*

Whenever i try to use this mod, the world load fails, and if I create a new world, the game crashes. I'm using a mac with TMod version 0.10.0.2. Does anyone know what I can do?

Hi, i have a question/bug report.

Maybe it's just me doing something wrong but whenever i use the paint tools, blocks with connected textures dont update. So i get random lines within my wall. If this is not something i'm doing wrong then could you add an option to update pasted blocks and walls? thanks!

Hi, i have a question/bug report.

Maybe it's just me doing something wrong but whenever i use the paint tools, blocks with connected textures dont update. So i get random lines within my wall. If this is not something i'm doing wrong then could you add an option to update pasted blocks and walls? thanks!
Sounds like you have transparent selection on.

Back
Top Bottom