tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I'm having an issue with the mods NPC browser. I've been trying to summon a Pinky so I can kill it for Thorium mods Tracker NPC but if I type in the search box I only get to "pi" before the game just crashes to the desktop with no error message. If I scroll through the NPC's looking for a Pinky the game crashes doing that too. This error is not occurring with the item browser, just the NPC browser, I can use the item browser just fine. Mods enabled besides Cheat Sheet are:

• "CrystiliumMod",
  • "ThoriumMod",
  • "imkSushisMod",
  • "ReducedGrinding",
  • "RecipeBrowser",
  • "EnemyAccessories",
  • "ShorterRespawn",
  • "HelpfulHotkeys",
  • "QLS_Updated",
  • "imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod",
  • "MoreAccessories",
  • "AlchemistNPC",
  • "imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler",
  • "FishingRewardRecipes",
  • "ExtraGunGear",
  • "WheresMyItems",
  • "BetterBuffs",
  • "MaxStackPlus",
  • "WingSlot"

umm... idk if this is a bug or smth but it seems like one :
you can't spawn pinky from the npc menu, doesn't even show up 0.o

The recipe mod has a function called "Item Checklist", but its blocked. What does that mean ?

I'm having an issue with the mods NPC browser. I've been trying to summon a Pinky so I can kill it for Thorium mods Tracker NPC but if I type in the search box I only get to "pi" before the game just crashes to the desktop with no error message. If I scroll through the NPC's looking for a Pinky the game crashes doing that too. This error is not occurring with the item browser, just the NPC browser, I can use the item browser just fine. Mods enabled besides Cheat Sheet are:

If you search for Slime, pinky is listed as "Blue Slime", with a grey/white slime icon. There should be 2-3 of those with the same icon. One is rainbow slime, one is jungle slime, one is Pinky, but they're all called "Blue Slime" until they're spawned.

If you search for Slime, pinky is listed as "Blue Slime", with a grey/white slime icon. There should be 2-3 of those with the same icon. One is rainbow slime, one is jungle slime, one is Pinky, but they're all called "Blue Slime" until they're spawned.

Well, sounds like I never would have found it anyway but that doesn't explain it crashing when I tried. At least I finally hit a Slime Rain.

An update on that crash I'm having. It seems that it's very specifically an NPC with "pi" in their name that's bugged. I can use it to summon a Lost Girl just fine. I type "pi" into the search and boom, crash to desktop. Since Pinky apparently isn't under P I guess that's not as big an issue but scrolling far enough through the list of NPCs also encounters this NPC and crashes the game.

An update on that crash I'm having. It seems that it's very specifically an NPC with "pi" in their name that's bugged. I can use it to summon a Lost Girl just fine. I type "pi" into the search and boom, crash to desktop. Since Pinky apparently isn't under P I guess that's not as big an issue but scrolling far enough through the list of NPCs also encounters this NPC and crashes the game.
Can you try without other mods? I can't replicate, so it's gotta be one of the mods you are using adding an npc that crashes it.

And in a further update on the crashing issue I disabled mods one by one trying again each time until I only had cheat sheet enabled and it continued to happen. Not sure of the cause and it seems so oddly specific. For the time being I'll simply avoid scrolling down the list of NPCs or typing the letters "pi" into the search bar for NPCs.

And in a further update on the crashing issue I disabled mods one by one trying again each time until I only had cheat sheet enabled and it continued to happen. Not sure of the cause and it seems so oddly specific. For the time being I'll simply avoid scrolling down the list of NPCs or typing the letters "pi" into the search bar for NPCs.
Can you try restarting terraria completely and then trying the pi thing? (only this mod.)

I'm having a problem, don't know if i did something wrong. i downloaded the recipe browser mod, installed, put a hotkey. When i use the hotkey the mod shows up but i cant use it. i cant write on it or drag items to it. Not even click on it. the game works as if the mod window is not there. Can somebody help please.

I get this too
y6xIDhd.png

Getting the same errors when loading/creating a world with Cheat Sheet active.

for some reason inf. ammo doesnt work

EDIT: nvm it was CheatHotkeys not CheatSheet i was thinking about

Last edited:
I know, that Thorium has an NPC, called Pigron, that has multiple variations. Try to remove Thorium and nothing else and retry searching "Pi" on a new, and the old world
Then you may want to try the same with crystillium, although i recommend backing up your world before action with these tile-generation heavy mods.

Hi, might I ask if you plan to implement the continuous vacuum anytime soon? I found a cheat engine script, but it only works in vanilla terraria and I can't find a mod that has continuous vacuum anywhere.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
Do you think you could add item filters to the recipe browser so that in addition to sorting by mod, we could also sort by weapons, damage type, accessories, armor, etc?

So I've been using the Recipe Browser for about a week now but this morning it randomly stopped functioning correctly.
Whenever i hit my hotkey, [, the menu pops up and if i use scroll wheel I can move up and down but, I cannot interact with this in any other way. The X to close will light up but it won't work.
I have tried removing all other mods but still with only it installed I have the same issue.

The recipe mod has a function called "Item Checklist", but its blocked. What does that mean ?
Finally got around to this. Item Checklist support is now enabled. When selected, only new items you can make from items you've seen are shown in the ui.

Recipe Browser Update:
Item Checklist support
and
Crafting station nearby hints

There's a couple of non-cheaty convenience functions I'd love to have alongside the Recipe Browser.
  1. Catalogue; Look up every item in the game with the usual search tools, whether it has a recipe or not. Bonus points if it shows what it drops from and at what rate, though I imagine that could be difficult to determine.
  2. Bestiary; Like the Catalogue, but for mobs/NPCs. Look up what's in the game, and if possible its spawn conditions.
  3. Filter by Workstation; You'd be amazed at how often I've wished I could search this way.

Back
Top Bottom