tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I dont know how this mod work it look like hero's mod pedguin said it can incease spawn rate

It works pretty much like Hero's mod, If you are having trouble getting the mod to work try downloading it from the Tmodloader mod browser in-game. The spawn rate can be increased in-game by clicking the water candle icon located on the Cheat Sheet mods hotbar, Clicking it multiple times will give you an even greater increase in spawn rates. 1.5x - 2x - 3x - 5x - 10x - 20x - 30x - .25x - 1x. (By order of clicks)
If you have other mods running at the same time that may or may not interfere with the Cheat Sheet mod.

can I spawn blood moon with cheat sheet?
Not directly, I don't think. But if you have Thorium, you can craft Blood Moon Medallion (or just use Cheat Sheet to give yourself one) and use that. I wager other mods have similar items you can also use.

Edit: Also of general note... if you want to use Cheat Sheet to alter spawn rates, you may want to pause the game before clicking on the CS candle icon. If you do this while actively playing, you might end up with more NPCs than you anticipated while trying to adjust it, and get distracted fighting for your life! jopojelly's "Helpful Hotkeys" mod will make pausing the game much more easily accessible.

Last edited:
Not directly, I don't think. But if you have Thorium, you can craft Blood Moon Medallion (or just use Cheat Sheet to give yourself one) and use that. I wager other mods have similar items you can also use.

Edit: Also of general note... if you want to use Cheat Sheet to REDUCE spawn rates, you may want to pause the game before clicking on the CS candle icon, because you have to go THROUGH the increases up to x30 BEFORE it comes around to x.25. If you do this while actively playing, you might end up with a swarm of NPCs before you can reach x.25 and get distracted fighting for your life!

ProTip: You can right click to go in reverse on the rates ;)

does this work without steam? my terraria version is 1.3.5.3 it is GoG
[doublepost=1508317837,1508317477][/doublepost]i got all the achievments but i cant see the menu how can i see it i did even pressed k
[doublepost=1508317966][/doublepost]wait i did not get the achievements all

where should i put the files?

i hate this it does not work

Last edited by a moderator:
[doublepost=1508317837,1508317477][/doublepost]i got all the achievments but i cant see the menu how can i see it i did even pressed k

@Cool Doge

Please do not make multiple posts in a row on Threads.

If no one else has posted on a Thread and you have more to add, please use the edit button on the bottom left of your post to add more content into your post. Posting multiple times in a row is considered spam and it sends multiple alerts to members watching this Thread. I've combined your posts together. It is best to edit your posts because of this until another person has posted.

No, tModLoader is not out yet for GoG version, so this isn't either.

Hi, I'm not sure why, but the Paint tool seems to be acting up for me. Maybe I'm using it wrong, I don't know. But in any case, there is a lot of air in it, and it is not functioning the way it does in the gif on the front page of this post. I could try to get some footage if you need it, but the basic idea of whats happening is that it's copying the air around the selected area, and in some cases, it's putting the blocks in the wrong place. It was working fine earlier this week, so I think It is due to the most recent update. (Because I remember updating it I think...)

Thanks for any help!

Hi, I'm not sure why, but the Paint tool seems to be acting up for me. Maybe I'm using it wrong, I don't know. But in any case, there is a lot of air in it, and it is not functioning the way it does in the gif on the front page of this post. I could try to get some footage if you need it, but the basic idea of whats happening is that it's copying the air around the selected area, and in some cases, it's putting the blocks in the wrong place. It was working fine earlier this week, so I think It is due to the most recent update. (Because I remember updating it I think...)

Thanks for any help!

Set ur UI Scale to default 100 % when using the tool. (Also just to be sure ur Zoom Scale).

@jopojelly
Im playing around with the Eyedropper copy pasta feature currently. And i was curious if there is extending room, while playing around with the feature i was thinking if it was possible to make the Copyd builds u saved. That they could be placed as some sort of Blueprint/Placement Preview and u could build over them afterwards ??

I wasnt sure if it was worth having a mod only around that and so i tho when its possible extending Cheat Sheets feature with it would be easier.

Best Regards

my game crashes when I want to load this mod,maybe outdated.
pls fixx thx^^
[FIXED PROBLEM]
I updated from the TML (it means that's rly updated, right?) but when i click in any function the game crashes and this message shows up.
So? sorry if this problem has already been fixed . I'll try download the mod from here btw. [/FIXED PROBLEM]
It was just a incompatibility problem with some out data mods, i updated them and bam, sweet as honey.
sggsh.jpg

Last edited:
Cheat Sheet now causes extreme lag when eyedropping a large area. I think it's because it saves the generation in the menu, so the game drops down to like 2 fps. Is there are any solution to bypass this, or do I just have to take small parts of the larger structure?

Paint is now working. So when i use the eye dropper to select what i want to copy. the preview show u this big square with what i want to copy in it. but when i paint it. i get the full box worth. so everything is painted off. For example i just want to copy a 2x10 mushroom bio land. i just want to make another row that is already purely covered in the moss. so when i paint anything above what that empty space gets painted over. how do i just paint what i want.

i dont understand what those 9 little boxes in the top right corner of the paint tab do.

Solution found. i had to reset and unzoom when using this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom