tModLoader Cheat Sheet

That's a completely different mod. That's Heros Mod
Lol I am very sorry about wasting your time. I received a bunch of mods from a friend who is running a server and Hero's Mod seems to be one of them. I thought it was cheat sheet. I'm not aware of most of the functions of these mods I installed.

It seems Hero's mod is overriding cheat sheet, but I read in another thread they can be used simultaneously. I suppose if I temporarily remove Hero's mod from my mod folder I should be able to use cheat sheet, correct?

Will the extra accessory slot carry over to my friend's server?

The entire reason I want the extra accesorry slot is the Celestial Onion from the Calamity Mod did not add another slot as advertised.

Last edited:
I found a Bug, a BIIIG BUG!

If you use the cheat sheet to go to hell, it't not ganna work, insted crash the game and give me this message:

Terraria: Error

if you mod creator need more information, just email me, and thx if you fix this.

Soo that's the problem I said, can be fixed?

Attachments

• problem 1.png
    problem 1.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 151
The issue has been logged. It can be fixed probably, but it takes free time, not sure when.

When will be like a Reforge Menu be implemented? Like a putting items then choosing prefixes for it? I mean it would be appreciated if it was implemented nice work btw.

I'm getting these errors/crash when I try to use the schematic option.
[11:07:52] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Main.LoadTiles(Int32 i)
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsHotbar.DrawPreview(SpriteBatch sb, Tile[,] BrushTiles, Vector2 position, Single scale) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 824
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsSlot.MakeThumbnail(StampInfo stampInfo) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsSlot.cs:line 61
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 288
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

[11:07:52] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Main.LoadTiles(Int32 i)
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsHotbar.DrawPreview(SpriteBatch sb, Tile[,] BrushTiles, Vector2 position, Single scale) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 824
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsSlot.MakeThumbnail(StampInfo stampInfo) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsSlot.cs:line 61
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 288
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsSlot.MakeThumbnail(StampInfo stampInfo) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsSlot.cs:line 60

[11:07:52] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
at CheatSheet.Menus.PaintToolsSlot.MakeThumbnail(StampInfo stampInfo) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsSlot.cs:line 60
[11:07:52] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Terraria.Main.RenderWater()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

[11:07:52] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash

It worked fine before, I had 27 schematics saved. And could anyone enlighten me on what the "Begin has been called before calling End..." really is/caused by? I get this crash/error LOADS with multiple different mods.

I have a problem, whenever I spawn an item into my character's inventory (Such as wings or master ninja gear) it doesn't work. This only happens with armor and I've only tried wings and master ninja gear. Wings just flap when I jump but don't let me fly and master ninja gear refuses to function. Is this because I haven't beaten the wall of flesh yet or is it just a bug I need to restart the game to fix?​

I have a problem, whenever I spawn an item into my character's inventory (Such as wings or master ninja gear) it doesn't work. This only happens with armor and I've only tried wings and master ninja gear. Wings just flap when I jump but don't let me fly and master ninja gear refuses to function. Is this because I haven't beaten the wall of flesh yet or is it just a bug I need to restart the game to fix?​
might be an effect of another mod you have enabled. You can experiement however you want, but I don't think it is cheat sheets fault.

Well, I think I screwed up submitting to the database; I first thought the button was just a sort of online storage. I think I may have submitted basically junk, and now I have a few decent items to submit but, with a score of 0, it won't let me. I might just load and post my exported txt file.

Anyways...

I'm experimenting with the paint tools, trying to figure out if it differentiates empty space from background walls. I cleared and copied the tunnel under a pyramid, but left the sandstone walls inside it in place. However, when I go to paste it, there's only two options with the Transparency setting:
either it pastes the structure, and the included walls, but leaves currently-existing material in-place in front of both empty space (the rectangle around the structure) and in front of pasted walls (inside the structure), OR
it pastes the entire rectangle around the structure in its cleared state, resulting in a massive rectangle of empty space tearing a chunk out of the landscape.

I was hoping the tool might recognize space with a wall behind it as "intentionally left open", but that doesn't seem to be the case. The idea was to be able to lay a stylized tunnel into the ground. I have an under-tree tunnel copied and cleared similarly. I actually have the tree, then the sub-tree tunnel, and a pyramid, then the sub-pyramid tunnel, as four separate, pastable pieces... terraforming tools, if I can get them to work.

I guess my question is: is there a way to save these structures so the wall-backed tunnels remain clear, but the cleared rectangles around them don't eat the landscape? I was hoping that filling them with water would work, but, with transparent mode off, the water just ends up behind the landscape, too.

Found a solution of sorts... filled the tunnels with platforming. Dumping in a bathtub full of lava from the top can clear the platforms once placed... not the first time a bathtub full of lava has figured prominently as a solution to a problem in my life... but it'd be lovely if the transparency selection had an option to treat cleared space in front of walls as cleared when pasted. Mind you, I have zero idea how hard that would be... I'm just floating ideas as I work on this... but I figured it couldn't hurt to put it out there.

In the meantime, if anyone wants:
- A big tree with attached underground room (room is full of platforming, too, no furniture, chest, etc)
- The root tunnel that extends below the level of the room, as its own piece
- A natural pyramid
- The tunnel below the pyramid, as its own piece
- A central crafting player house (base-game mats, high dome over bed for Wormholes town portals, four stations and six chest placements for access without moving [currently Thorium end-game, with Guide's Final Gift, Thorium Anvil, Armor Fabricator, Soul Forge], water/honey/lava squares, and a platform step in the middle to access them all easily)

... let me know how I can get them to you, since I've already done all the work clearing and prepping these items. The tunnels, especially, are pretty neat... if you set snap to top, then you can just paste a tunnel and have a route down to explore wherever you are, with minimal damage to natural worldgen. Especially with the root tunnel. :)

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been requested yet, but what if we could get a Day/Night option for the world? and maybe a toggle for the rain?
Other than that, i super love this mod and need it every time i build. <3

Sorry, I said wrong, then......... Why can't I run mod after I start the mod browser and enter the game?(I accidentally said "mod" as a "module"....)
again, I have no idea, the mod browser and cheat sheet have nothing to do with each other. If you have a log or some error message, that would help, but I can't just guess what is happening. Cheat Sheet works find on 0.11.3 as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom