tModLoader Cheat Sheet

again, I have no idea, the mod browser and cheat sheet have nothing to do with each other. If you have a log or some error message, that would help, but I can't just guess what is happening. Cheat Sheet works find on 0.11.3 as far as I know.
upload_2019-7-27_14-34-12.png
upload_2019-7-27_14-35-31.png
Since I used the "mod browser" it has become like this

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-27_14-33-16.png
    upload_2019-7-27_14-33-16.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 122
I've noticed that whenever i load the Online Shcematics Database there are random builds/designs spawning in the topright area of my map above the ocean, whenever i go to take a look my map refreshes as if there was nothing there but most of the time i find a bunch of random items or blocks on the ocean floor.

Edit: I noticed that this bug/glitch spawns even more structures as you go through the "Load Next 30" button until the game eventually crashes.

Attachments

• Random builds.png
    Random builds.png
    46 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.png
    2.png
    441.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Hi, trying to use this mod for 1.3.0.7 to make maps for the new mobile update, how would i get an older version of the mod?
I believe that TML creates a data file that is incompatible with vanilla Terraria, which is what the mobile version is. So even if you did find an older version of this or any other mod, the result would not work in the mobile game. We also would not provide support for issues arising from trying to do so. Just FYI.

Hey I put the mod in the correct place that I read from one of your previous replies and its not showing up in the mod menu, any idea whats happenin?

Do you think you can make this an app and extend it to mobile? (Hopefully IOS, as that is my iPad platform)
nope.

Hey I put the mod in the correct place that I read from one of your previous replies and its not showing up in the mod menu, any idea whats happenin?
show me a screenshot, or just come to the tmodloader discord and ask for support there. This mod should work like any other mod.

Does this mod have a Godmode option? If not, is it compatible with mods that add that (such as HERO's Mod)? This mod has a lot of features that will be really useful to me, but I also am in dire need of god mode and the ability to freeze time.

I've never had a problem running HERO's mod and Cheat Sheet at the same time. 🤷‍♂️ In fact, I always do. I enjoy having a wide suite of tools at my disposal to ^@$# around in-game.
Well, that was a fast response.
Anyway, I'm really glad to hear those two mods work fine together. Phew... I can finally create the roleplayer's world I always wanted to! Thank you for responding that fast, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom