tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So Cheat Sheet and Calamity both updated today, I am having no issues but I am seeing things in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet causing issues, and now my buddy flat out can't load up Cheat Sheet for some reason. It fails to even let him install it after deleting and reinstalling. During the reinstall, it gives him an error that prevents TModLoader from loading the mod at all.
This is the error message he screen shot and sent me:
1573080439468.png

Alternatively I saw some odd error over in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet having input errors in direct link to some Calamity things, unsure entirely but still mentioning it here just in case.

So Cheat Sheet and Calamity both updated today, I am having no issues but I am seeing things in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet causing issues, and now my buddy flat out can't load up Cheat Sheet for some reason. It fails to even let him install it after deleting and reinstalling. During the reinstall, it gives him an error that prevents TModLoader from loading the mod at all.
View attachment 229644

Alternatively I saw some odd error over in Calamity tied to Cheat Sheet having input errors in direct link to some Calamity things, unsure entirely but still mentioning it here just in case.
We've seen this issue with users with .net framework 4.7, see if he can update to 4.7.2 runtime. google should get the download

ey you are a tmodloader moderator ok?
i have a problem
when I try to harm an enemy (like a slime) with an arc or cane of some gem or a weapon that is thrown does not harm the enemy, I tried to reset it but the error continued so I tried to attack with a sword and if it did damage so if anyone has the problem please tell me
I also use it with the calamity mod in the tmodloader and probe with eliminating the calamity mod but the error continued

We've seen this issue with users with .net framework 4.7, see if he can update to 4.7.2 runtime. google should get the download
It fixed multiple issues he was having, both on the game and with his system. Thanks for the tip (and a good reminder for folks who forget to update their :red:)!

ey you are a tmodloader moderator ok?
i have a problem
when I try to harm an enemy (like a slime) with an arc or cane of some gem or a weapon that is thrown does not harm the enemy, I tried to reset it but the error continued so I tried to attack with a sword and if it did damage so if anyone has the problem please tell me
I also use it with the calamity mod in the tmodloader and probe with eliminating the calamity mod but the error continued
this is a bug with the latest thorium update and fargo's souls, so either turn off fargos or downgrade thorium

[QUOTE = "2close4cum4t, publicación: 1835129, miembro: 8062"]
este es un error con la última actualización de torio y las almas de fargo, así que apague fargos o rebaje el torio
[/CITAR] thanks

When I look the Cheat Sheet mod in the Mod Browser it isn't there but all your other mods are there. I need to knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow why it isn't working or i'm going to cry for about 3 years.

When I look the Cheat Sheet mod in the Mod Browser it isn't there but all your other mods are there. I need to knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow why it isn't working or i'm going to cry for about 3 years.
Most the time this is because you have neglected to update to tmodloader 0.11.5

Fixed my old problem, but now its just not working, It says "Unable to load one or more of the requested types, Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more info" with a bunch of system related stuff at the bottom, my Tmod is v0.11.5, and the only other mod i ever run is Calamity, Help? ;~;

Last edited:
Having some issues rn, downloaded the mod, put it in my terraria folder, ran terraria, theres TWO of the mod things, tried deleting one of them, moment i clicked delete, the game glitched, it ran like normal, but i couldnt move my mouse or anything, Did i do somethin wrong? Lemme know. ;~;
Check the mods folder while the game is closed and delete the extra .tmod file there. You likely have CheatSheet (1).tmod or something, if you do, delete it.

View attachment 229644

I have the same problem what to do?

I was trying to download this mod and an error occurred when i tried to launch it.
I already have reinstalled it, reinstalled the tmodloader, terraria and nothing is working. There's any solve for this?

There is the entire log for this error:
1574475321728.png

Any particular reason for 4.7.2? Think my buddy updated to 4.8 (according to him) and it fixed a lot more than just the game for him lol (legit just curious)
I just know that 4.7.2 is the minimum that does work, no reason not to do 4.8 if that works.

Why isn't Cheat Sheet working on my computer? It doesn't seem to be a compatibility issue since I tried running Terraria with just Cheat Sheet and no other mods, but the same thing always pops up.

[00:06:00] [11/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[00:06:00] [11/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: CheatSheet
[00:06:01] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

Why isn't Cheat Sheet working on my computer? It doesn't seem to be a compatibility issue since I tried running Terraria with just Cheat Sheet and no other mods, but the same thing always pops up.

[00:06:00] [11/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[00:06:00] [11/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: CheatSheet
[00:06:01] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\Sam\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"
The fix for this is to Download and install .net framework 4.7.2 runtime Download .NET Framework 4.7.2

Back
Top Bottom