tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Edit: It's working well actually when I run it alone, I think there's just a problem with one of the mods I'm playing with (Mods I play with are Calamity, Thorium, Wingslot and Fargo)
ok, then send me a client.log file: Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log.

It might not be something I can solve though.

Idea for you:
I would like it if you could add a toggle for weapon switching cooldown, meaning you could switch weapons before finishing an attack.

I imagine you've heard this one before but since there's 77 pages i really don't feel like going through all of them to check, but i get a crash with my game once i go past about 10 or so pages with the online schematic database load and the only thing that comes up is that the process of my game was terminated due to stack overflow exception. i use 64 bit and it allowed me to load a few more pages than 32 bit(which would cut out after like 3 pages) but it really makes it annoying that i cant load past those pages since i have to start at the beginning every time i re open the game so i can never make it past page 10 so anything that isn't voted high enough to go up the would never be seen. if there is a fix for this i would love to know what to do. if there isn't then i just wanted to mention this to you. thank you for taking te time to read this and thanks for making amazing mods like this that help out a lot.

I imagine you've heard this one before but since there's 77 pages i really don't feel like going through all of them to check, but i get a crash with my game once i go past about 10 or so pages with the online schematic database load and the only thing that comes up is that the process of my game was terminated due to stack overflow exception. i use 64 bit and it allowed me to load a few more pages than 32 bit(which would cut out after like 3 pages) but it really makes it annoying that i cant load past those pages since i have to start at the beginning every time i re open the game so i can never make it past page 10 so anything that isn't voted high enough to go up the would never be seen. if there is a fix for this i would love to know what to do. if there isn't then i just wanted to mention this to you. thank you for taking te time to read this and thanks for making amazing mods like this that help out a lot.
Send me a client.log, I'm guessing it might have to do with the mods you have enabled, since I can go through the whole list fine.

How do I load the previous 30 builds from the schematics browser? I can only go forward, not backwards.

Also, can I trigger a manual reload of everything as well? I've deleted some builds that I wanted to check out by mistake.

Thanks for this mod

How do I load the previous 30 builds from the schematics browser? I can only go forward, not backwards.

Also, can I trigger a manual reload of everything as well? I've deleted some builds that I wanted to check out by mistake.

Thanks for this mod
There is no back button, I never got around to that. I don't know if you can reload either, you might need to reload the mod to do that

Howdy jopojelly! Just curious and sorry if it's a repeat question, but is it possible to add some kind of shop viewer to cheat sheet. Like a way to see what NPC's will sell. If not that's fine, just was wondering since using the recipe browser some items won't have a recipe and when i look them up they end up being an item that has to be purchased from an NPC. Also if there is already a mod that does something like this I would love to know which mod that is. Thanks in advance ^-^

Howdy jopojelly! Just curious and sorry if it's a repeat question, but is it possible to add some kind of shop viewer to cheat sheet. Like a way to see what NPC's will sell. If not that's fine, just was wondering since using the recipe browser some items won't have a recipe and when i look them up they end up being an item that has to be purchased from an NPC. Also if there is already a mod that does something like this I would love to know which mod that is. Thanks in advance ^-^
It's a good idea, but I probably won't get to it anytime soon

Apologies if this is a repeat question, but I can't get cheat sheet to work with the 64bit version of tmod loader. Is this a thing and I'm dumb? If so how do I fix? Or is this not a thing for any number of reasons like it's bullcrap levels of hard because coding? Also, god bless you for staying active and answering people's questions about your mod.

Edit: To define doesn't work, anytime I try loading the mod in the 64-bit version, upon startup when initializing mods, if Cheat sheet is in the mod load order, the game won't load it, and will force me to close the game.

Last edited:
Apologies if this is a repeat question, but I can't get cheat sheet to work with the 64bit version of tmod loader. Is this a thing and I'm dumb? If so how do I fix? Or is this not a thing for any number of reasons like it's bullcrap levels of hard because coding? Also, god bless you for staying active and answering people's questions about your mod.

Edit: To define doesn't work, anytime I try loading the mod in the 64-bit version, upon startup when initializing mods, if Cheat sheet is in the mod load order, the game won't load it, and will force me to close the game.
Never heard of that, I can't test, so maybe ask in the 64 bit discord, they might know.

Thanks for this mod

You can reload the schematics browser by deleting all of the schematics on the current page then reloading the online content. It starts you back at the beginning, but at least you don't have to restart.

I'm new to Terraria PC. So i have questions about downloading and running this mod, because i don't know where to put these files after downloading and i always worry that i am missing some files for download. PLZ help me....

I'm new to Terraria PC. ...
Well, have you downloaded tModLoader? I'm pretty sure you'll only be able to run this mod with it installed. It also provides a guide on how to install it and backing up your original Terraria files, and installing it is as simple as going into the mod browser in-game and installing it from there.

My game crashed every time on the umpteenth (I wanna say 7th or 8th) page while browsing the schematics. Same page every time. I'm glad to have everything the mod offers and it's an amazing work, just letting you know. I can take a pic or something if youd like

My game crashed every time on the umpteenth (I wanna say 7th or 8th) page while browsing the schematics. Same page every time. I'm glad to have everything the mod offers and it's an amazing work, just letting you know. I can take a pic or something if youd like
Posting a client.log would help.

Back
Top Bottom