tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Same as the guy above, I get to around page 8 or 9 and Terraria crashes. included the log.

Attachments

• client[1].log
    9.1 KB · Views: 129
is it possible to hide the little arrow icon?
or move it.

i just use sheat sheet to remove a spawn from another mod but i want to hide the ui in my screen after

cheat sheet does not show up in my mod browser list. as an alternative i downloaded it, and copied it into my mods folder but it still does not show up in my list. any tips?

cheat sheet does not show up in my mod browser list. as an alternative i downloaded it, and copied it into my mods folder but it still does not show up in my list. any tips?
update to 0.11.6.2

is it possible to hide the little arrow icon?
or move it.

i just use sheat sheet to remove a spawn from another mod but i want to hide the ui in my screen after
no, it is not possible

update to 0.11.6.2

is there a guide that tells me how to update my current version to the new version? I am searching but can't figure it out

i downloaded the new version and read the read me file. when i click on the installer file as it told me, my computer just asks me what program i want to use to open it.

Last edited:
is there a guide that tells me how to update my current version to the new version? I am searching but can't figure it out

i downloaded the new version and read the read me file. when i click on the installer file as it told me, my computer just asks me what program i want to use to open it.
The readme tells you what to do if the installed doesn't work. Look for Manual install instructions

My game gives me an unhandled exception whenever I try to view the schematic database saying I failed to connect or something then shows an IP address would I need to change my router port for this to work? It used to work flawlessly a few months ago. Also how can I install an older version of tmodlosder without getting rid of my mods recipe browser only works with an older version.

My game gives me an unhandled exception whenever I try to view the schematic database saying I failed to connect or something then shows an IP address would I need to change my router port for this to work? It used to work flawlessly a few months ago. Also how can I install an older version of tmodlosder without getting rid of my mods recipe browser only works with an older version.
The schematics server is offline until it gets fixed. You can find old mods in the releases on github, and you can open the mods folder by clicking open mods folder in the mods menu

Ive recently started using this tool, and its making me disconnect from games and then getting me stuck in the server found until i reinstall, but the schematics database is so nice :')

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will Cheatsheet's paint tool ever have support for moving chests? I've been struggling to create a simple adventure map, but it requires copying and pasting structures which contain chests, some which are locked. I've scoured Tmod for mods that can copy/paste chests, but the only one capable of that is TEdit which won't work with mods.

(This post could be entirely incorrect!)
The interesting thing about moving chests is that it seems to be based on the x/y coordinates of where the chest is or was where it stores its items. If you store stuff in a modded chest, then leave and remove that mod, so when you log in again the chest is replaced with pink blocks, then mine away the blocks and put another chest where the chest was, then open the chest, you'll still have all the same items in that chest that were in the previous chest that was in the same position.

So I guess it might be a matter of accessing that part of world data that stores the array of all of those items.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will Cheatsheet's paint tool ever have support for moving chests? I've been struggling to create a simple adventure map, but it requires copying and pasting structures which contain chests, some which are locked. I've scoured Tmod for mods that can copy/paste chests, but the only one capable of that is TEdit which won't work with mods.
It's not high on my priority list, unfortunately. It's also technically challenging

Is it possible to get a mod on console
Modding is PC-only. If you truly enjoy playing this game and have access to any old PC that runs at all, just spend the few bucks and get Terraria on PC.

It's the best Terraria experience hands-down, the final update will come out much sooner, and the mods are a blast to play and add endless hours of replayability. Literally no downside.

Modding is PC-only. If you truly enjoy playing this game and have access to any old PC that runs at all, just spend the few bucks and get Terraria on PC.

It's the best Terraria experience hands-down, the final update will come out much sooner, and the mods are a blast to play and add endless hours of replayability. Literally no downside.
Okay yesterday I decided to get A computer because I need one and also I want to get it I just spent years on Xbox and It would be hard to start from scratch, so I guess this mod is something that I will use

Excuse me, Can you tell me the mechanic of copy and paste the block and walls to me, please?
If I copy the walls that the game created and place it. Does it count as Nature placed wall/Blocks, or count as Player placed wall/blocks ?
Thank you! <3

Excuse me, Can you tell me the mechanic of copy and paste the block and walls to me, please?
If I copy the walls that the game created and place it. Does it count as Nature placed wall/Blocks, or count as Player placed wall/blocks ?
Thank you! <3
they would be whatever they originally were.

Back
Top Bottom