tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Its been awhile since I've played. But I've noticed that I can no longer copy and paste pieces of furniture anymore without the tile simply destroying itself. Is this a patch with cheat sheet or is this from the game itself?

Its been awhile since I've played. But I've noticed that I can no longer copy and paste pieces of furniture anymore without the tile simply destroying itself. Is this a patch with cheat sheet or is this from the game itself?
yeah, that caused a lot of issues, so tiles fix themselves when placed now.

Sorry if this is somewhere in the thread already, but i often use the "ceaseless hunger potion" (attracts all the loot on the map) and noticed when i use the paint tool and paste stuff in it sometimes "generates" items from earlier pastes, mostly furniture, that comes my way. I think this may be some kind of bug? just wanted to let you know.

Sorry if this is somewhere in the thread already, but i often use the "ceaseless hunger potion" (attracts all the loot on the map) and noticed when i use the paint tool and paste stuff in it sometimes "generates" items from earlier pastes, mostly furniture, that comes my way. I think this may be some kind of bug? just wanted to let you know.
its a side effect of how the mod generates the template images

Hello I've been trying for a couple of hours using this mod to try to access the schematics database, but I keep getting an error saying that "the connection ended unexpectedly", if I click the "continue" button it just stays in the be patient message, and it also says something about JIT debbuging, I don't know why is this happening as I tried to reload all mods many times but it changes nothing, I also tried restarting my computer with same results

Hello I've been trying for a couple of hours using this mod to try to access the schematics database, but I keep getting an error saying that "the connection ended unexpectedly", if I click the "continue" button it just stays in the be patient message, and it also says something about JIT debbuging, I don't know why is this happening as I tried to reload all mods many times but it changes nothing, I also tried restarting my computer with same results
If you are on 1.3 tmodloader, it should still work. 1.4 won't. I dunno, sounds like maybe you can't access the server for some reason, but if that was the case you couldn't download mods either since they are on the same server.

Yeah I'm still on 1.3 tmodloader (I didn't knew there was an 1.4 version until now though), here is the message I get after trying to access the database, I hope it can explain better my problem than myself

Attachments

• Cheat sheet bug.txt
    14.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Captura de pantalla 2022-01-20 23.14.15.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-01-20 23.14.15.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 81
Yeah I'm still on 1.3 tmodloader (I didn't knew there was an 1.4 version until now though), here is the message I get after trying to access the database, I hope it can explain better my problem than myself
yeah, this is just internet connection issues, I don't have a solution for this.

yeah, this is just internet connection issues, I don't have a solution for this.
Ok, thank you for answering then and now I have to figure out what to do in this case because this makes me confused as hell and my internet connection works perfectly
btw I think someone had the same error some pages ago and I wonder if that person managed to solve it or at least found what causes this

Last edited:
I recently came back to tmodloader 1.3 and whenever I try to load cheat sheet this error shows up.....

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    970.6 KB · Views: 117
  • client.log
    58 KB · Views: 75
is the Schematics Browser part still not working? no preview loads and i am unable to pull anything from the list anyways, if i click, it just deletes everything in the area and places nothing. {edit "i looked back, i swear i did before i posted so i have no idea how i missed the other posts, whatever, i guess i am blind} i am running the 1.4 alpha which may be my issue, and if that is the case, i apologize.
1643573092370.png

is the Schematics Browser part still not working? no preview loads and i am unable to pull anything from the list anyways, if i click, it just deletes everything in the area and places nothing. {edit "i looked back, i swear i did before i posted so i have no idea how i missed the other posts, whatever, i guess i am blind} i am running the 1.4 alpha which may be my issue, and if that is the case, i apologize.
Yeah, won't work on 1.4

For some reason the paint tool won't show up, I'm using 1.3, it gives me the option to toggle it, but it doesn't do anything.
Are you sure you are on 1.3? I disabled the tool for 1.4, since it no longer works there, but on 1.3 nothing has changed for many months I think.

Hiya, I love the mod - makes building nice things in Terraria actually viable without ripping your hair out. <3
I thought I'd leave some ideas and feedback below on a couple of the features below

The painting tool is great - love being able to template stuff between worlds.
Though there are few features I would love to see
  1. Option for when pasting in templates to ignore air blocks. i.e air won't delete a solid block if they overlap.
  2. An option to overlay a design onto the world. So just local ghost blocks, so players could use these for a building guide for structures or such
  3. Extension on the previous point - shape ghost templates you can drag to size. i.e circle template you can drag to the size you want, which then overlays the ghost blocks.
However, when trying to find neat stuff using the browser, I noticed its super limited, just a list of most to least popular.
I have a few problems with this.
  1. This makes it so its neigh impossible to find new content.
  2. Although uploads have names, its completely irrelevant as you can't actually search by name
So my suggestions to improve this would be:
  1. Favouriting posts directly. I understand you can already import them into your own collection, but doing so is a little annoying currently. A 1 click button would be a nice QOL instead of having to click delete selection 29 times.
  2. Blocking posts so they don't appear in the browser for you anymore, and create an option to view blocked templates. Some posts are just duplicates, or old versions of now updated designs, which just clog it up. And some you might just not like at all!
  3. Expanded search options, like latest, most popular, most popular this week / month / year, search by template name
  4. List author - it seems author IDs are already recorded seeing as users can be blacklisted for uploading bad designs. If so being able to search by author would be nice, as well as view an authors works. This would also be very useful for being able to share your own templates with friends easily, as well as just getting accesss to your own designs on a different computer too.
  5. Allow searching backwards. Currently you can only go forwards 30, or go back to the start!
I understand that some of these requests are a little ambitious, either coding wise, or just data hoarding wise :confused:

Hopefully this didn't come off as too demanding, or as entitled mod user energy.

Finally - a massive thank you!!
I've got plenty of your mods installed, and they massively improve the QoL

Have a nice day :passionate:

Back
Top Bottom