tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So a bug I'm noticing is that if you pull out a material from this window it does not seem to give you a materiel usable item. For instance if you pull out crystal shards the item itself can't be used. It neither makes bullets nor can you hand them to the guide to see recipes involving them.

Hi! I'm very new and I'm having trouble with this mod. I'm using tModLoader for Mac and whenever I put this mod into the Mods folder and reload I get this message:

Could not load file or assembly 'MP3Sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Could anyone explain why? Or how to fix it? Thanks!

Hi! I'm very new and I'm having trouble with this mod. I'm using tModLoader for Mac and whenever I put this mod into the Mods folder and reload I get this message:
Could anyone explain why? Or how to fix it? Thanks!
Did you unpack ALL of the files from tModLoader's .zip file (including MP3Sharp.dll) to the Terraria folder when installing it? If you did, then that's a bug which you should probably report to the tModLoader thread.

Did you unpack ALL of the files from tModLoader's .zip file (including MP3Sharp.dll) to the Terraria folder when installing it? If you did, then that's a bug which you should probably report to the tModLoader thread.

I asked for help on another thread as well and it turns out I did NOT have MP3Sharp.dll so I just copy & pasted that in there and it worked. Thank you though!

TY so much :D I managed to get insane amounts of dps by spawing in all of the top teir Ersion powers for ranged, putting a lot of target dummies, vortex armor,S.D.M.G, and then to finish it off lumite bullets :p I got to 200k dps just by putting 30-40 dummies in a line and letting it loose :p

Whenever I take a heart lantern from the browser and place it, it breaks and gives a honey lantern and steampunk lantern.

this is super helpful for finding out what some mods add to the game that dont have threads :)

I have 2 suggestions tho
maybe make the cheat sheet show up a little lower on the screen becuase if your inventory is open they overlap and its super confusing
and items lose their material-ness when theyre taken from the cheat sheet if you know what I mean

Holy mother of god! Awesome mod! And here comes a question - is it possible to make a mod like Neo's Recipe book? Cheat menu is good but it would be nice to have a mod recipe book so it could be possible to see all the items from mods and their recipes in-game.
Good Idea. I'll add it to the list.
Nvm i figured it out, thank you this will help so much!
I did find a tiny bug already, where when the menu is up the ectoplasm doesn't show it's sprite
Fixed
So a bug I'm noticing is that if you pull out a material from this window it does not seem to give you a materiel usable item. For instance if you pull out crystal shards the item itself can't be used. It neither makes bullets nor can you hand them to the guide to see recipes involving them.
Fixed
Could you allow us to pull items as 1, I hate pulling out 999 wood when I only need 17.
Implemented. See Below.
this is super helpful for finding out what some mods add to the game that dont have threads :)

I have 2 suggestions tho
maybe make the cheat sheet show up a little lower on the screen becuase if your inventory is open they overlap and its super confusing
and items lose their material-ness when theyre taken from the cheat sheet if you know what I mean
1. I made it a little lower by default. You can drag the window if you want though. 2. Fixed

v0.1.2 released:
  • Fixed material bug
  • Fixed Draw bug (ectoplasm)
  • Implemented right click. Right click for 1, hold right click for as many as you want.
  • Fixed some hidden stuff too.
[doublepost=1458202573,1458202531][/doublepost]
Whenever I take a heart lantern from the browser and place it, it breaks and gives a honey lantern and steampunk lantern.
I could not confirm this bug. Could you tell me the mods you have enabled?

This'll work automatically with any mod that adds items, is that correct?
Correct.
would it be possible to add a boss/event summon filter
You mean items that summon? Not really, there is no way to determine if an item summons a boss or event. They should be in Consumable though.
So, shockah's cheat menu for 1.3?

OP, you're doing god's work.
Don't know what that is, but I guess?

v0.1.3 Released:
  • NPC Browser/Spawner
:nursepassionate:`:passionate:Collect all the female NPC `:passionate::nursepassionate:
ld0ZB1t.png

Have a fun townsfolk boss battle!

Correct.

You mean items that summon? Not really, there is no way to determine if an item summons a boss or event. They should be in Consumable though.

It was a 1.2.4.1 TAPI mod that was much like this. I used it to test items and bosses.
[doublepost=1458380771,1458380469][/doublepost]Woops, I encounted an error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum)
at CheatSheet.UI.NPCView..ctor()
at CheatSheet.UI.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod)
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddCraftGroups()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.AddCraftGroups()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Edit: Found it, Prefixes for enemies caused it obviously.

Correct.

v0.1.3 Released:
  • NPC Browser/Spawner
:nursepassionate:`:passionate:Collect all the female NPC `:passionate::nursepassionate:
ld0ZB1t.png

Have a fun townsfolk boss battle!
Wow who needs a boss summon filter when you can just spawn the boss xD

Amazinggg work

Back
Top Bottom