tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Could a change time of day cheat be possibly added? It's one of the most annoying things to do when in early hardmode and generally having to summon bosses at night. If this had already been asked of, I apologize.

Could a change time of day cheat be possibly added? It's one of the most annoying things to do when in early hardmode and generally having to summon bosses at night. If this had already been asked of, I apologize.

For Currently Waiting
Thorium Mod haves an Item to Skipe Day Time
Just Search "Time" in the cheat Menu

Just if you need these and play With Thorium C:

I'm using the latest version of tmodloader and when i put the .tmod file into the mods folder it doesn't show up! can someone help me? (by the way i'm using version 0.8.0 of tmodloader)

I'm using the latest version of tmodloader and when i put the .tmod file into the mods folder it doesn't show up! can someone help me? (by the way i'm using version 0.8.0 of tmodloader)

Do you Tryed it with the Mod Browser?

Add a time cheat with things like dusk, dawn, noon, midnight, etc. Also add maybe a mob spawning feature that lets you toggle mobs spawning? I got this idea from the Gamekey mod for 1.2.4... It would be awesome if you added in the missing features. Also, you can add a prefix selector for the items, and maybe a crafting guide that appears similar to the guide's when you press G. You can press R for the recipe of the item your hovering over, and U for the usage.

PLZ DO IT

Add a time cheat with things like dusk, dawn, noon, midnight, etc. Also add maybe a mob spawning feature that lets you toggle mobs spawning? I got this idea from the Gamekey mod for 1.2.4... It would be awesome if you added in the missing features. Also, you can add a prefix selector for the items, and maybe a crafting guide that appears similar to the guide's when you press R and U. R for the recipe of the item, and U for the usage. I think that would be cool.
There is already a Crafting Guide in the Mod

There is already a Crafting Guide in the Mod
I mean you can actually press R and it shows the recipe, instead of having to search. And also, it doesnt show the usage of the item. For example, it shows the recipe of wood, not what its used for.

I mean you can actually press R and it shows the recipe, instead of having to search. And also, it doesnt show the usage of the item. For example, it shows the recipe of wood, not what its used for.

Ok im now Understand what you Mean C:
Like the Minecraft mod or?

Ok im now Understand what you Mean C:
Like the Minecraft mod or?
Like when you talk to the guide and the crafting thing shows up, except you don't need to talk to the guide, you just press U for what the item is used in, or R for what its made of.

Back
Top Bottom