Mobile Cheating/duplicating items?

Evanforest62

Official Terrarian
I have never cheated or duplicated any items on mobile. But I wonder if other people had. Cause cheating on the PC is easy, just go to a free-items multiplayer server and request for anything you want when you needed it. I sometimes get tempted myself wanting something so bad in the game like the super rare coin gun without cheating. But on mobile, that's different. There aren't servers like that so you can't just get any item you want, although I've heard you could duplicate items easily. Is that true? I don't like that because I feel that what I do just doesn't seem as satisfying such as getting your 1st platinum when someone out there just duplicated 50 platinum and never worry about being broke again. I think it just isn't right and it's something that I think about from time to time when I play... :indifferent:

Last edited:
Either way, to anyones dismay or to anyones liking, people will cheat either in moderation based on what they need, or will cheat just for their pleasure.

evan. seeing as how we just played online together. if you ever join random servers or just look at the multiterraria app's in-chat feature. mostly everyone will have duplicated their items or requested everything they dont have. it ruins the game for me as i constantly restart just to play from scratch. dont play online if you dont want to deal with cheaters (unless its a friend)
it shouldnt ruin your experience that way.
if you wanted to play online without people cheating the best way to do is find a group of people that dont cheat. otherwise its a bust sadly.

Last edited:
On mobile it is very easy, however to i point with how i use it its not bad, i mainly just use it to recover what the game deletes or for builds. Ive been wanting to do a massive build but the game it preventing progress (due me being forced to play on a junk device.)

Also i had a mobile coin gun once.. it disappeared while i was moving items.

On mobile it is very easy, however to i point with how i use it its not bad, i mainly just use it to recover what the game deletes or for builds. Ive been wanting to do a massive build but the game it preventing progress (due me being forced to play on a junk device.)

Also i had a mobile coin gun once.. it disappeared while i was moving items.
I feel u bro.. I also once had a nymph banner ( a friend gifted it to me for my bday ) i accidentally exited the world without saving ;( now I only need the coin gun and nymph banner for my rare items collection so sad

I feel u bro.. I also once had a nymph banner ( a friend gifted it to me for my bday ) i accidentally exited the world without saving ;( now I only need the coin gun and nymph banner for my rare items collection so sad
I've killed hundreds of those freaks. (Personally i think they should set it so that if you can 1 shot kill a lost girl no nymph appears amd it drops a banner 100% (all damage in 1 game tick so no multiple hit weapon) ive gotten close before.

Also i had a coin gun but the game deleted it when i moved invos around :/ i had a chaos elemental banner too (corrupted save..) still no rod of discord tho...

I know how it feels for all of you people with lost items, but I have lost my world when I invited someone to trade items, it's someone I trusted, but after five minutes in my game, he tried something at the spawn with his magic mirror, and that's when all of my world started crashing, I really don't know what he did but the horseman blade he had (he only had one) had duplicated and he gave it to me but in a 23000 stack, is that a duplication glitch or something ? And I had lost my 100 blocks high three house(approximation), with every npc and items in it, I got them fair and square, so sad :merchantcry:

He hacked. But i wonder what the guy did to break your game. I had a weord issue b4 the last major fix. (2 updates back) i lost all my save data, worlds and characters just gone.

So he did hack, I don't know what happend to me either but I remember it was an early update back then...so what happend to you was even worst than me, my condolence, but do you know what really make you lose all your data ? Its really weird...

Not sure. I hadn't played in a few days went to load it up and it gave me the "extracting files" screen then once it loaded the saves we just not there. No error msgs or anything. I even went to 505 suport about it and got nowhere.
Tho it did lead to helping them fix the bug once that update came out (i lost the data abt a week before the update came out) and used the support emails to aid them with the total texture failure issue that came with that update.

Yah, stupid glitches. There are some game changes they should make that would prevent most issues. Like an external save location and adding in the ".bak" file system like pc has. Like with my issue i couldn't even go in and check for the damm files to see if there were still there. (Which would make it a game load issue. Like how you can't get it to recognize a cloud save you placed into your cloud save files.)

I find it interesting that on mobile, at least on iOS, you don't even need to cheat or use a glitch. If you tap the cog by a character in the character select screen, you can either delete the character or backup/duplicate it. I've used this a lot, admittedly, but seriously, it's RIGHT THERE.

I find it interesting that on mobile, at least on iOS, you don't even need to cheat or use a glitch. If you tap the cog by a character in the character select screen, you can either delete the character or backup/duplicate it. I've used this a lot, admittedly, but seriously, it's RIGHT THERE.
And we get that instead of access to our save folder lol. Or a proper auto backup system..

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom