Cheating ruined the game

Zlobert98

Terrarian
Hey guys i was wondering if this happened to any of you...i just started playing terraria and had awesome fun. on the web i stumbled upon a builders workshop and decided to try it. And now i feel like the game is ruined for me. Did this happen to any of you and what to do?

What do you mean by "ruined"? Do you mean it ruined the experience because you could just defeat the Moon Lord without trying? There's a easy fix for that, just don't use it. Unless you wanna, i'm not stopping you. But from experience cheating and trying to kill the bosses isn't that fun. Unless you're trying to build it's probably a bad idea to cheat.

Yeah i know that now but the thing is im not cheating anymore but its still not as fun as it was before...it feels like i spoiled the game for myself
[doublepost=1540146494,1540146092][/doublepost]The game somehow deleted all my healing potions and i searching about that on the web and i entered the BW and added many items on my char(OP weapons and armor,wings etc etc) and after that it just kinda lost lost its charm

Oh ok that's what you meant. What I did to try and fix it was delete the players and worlds I've cheated on and create a new player and world, maybe it's not the best idea but it worked for me. Don't try and feel like you have to play Terraria either, if it's not fun anymore then take a break, if it's still not fun after the break then it's probably just not fun anymore for you.

Yeah that would suck if i lose the fun cause this was the only game i was hyped in the last year or two...i mostly never play more than 1-2 hr but today i played terraria the whole day. Until i cheated xD

Presumably that map was made specifically to empower those who just want to build with every item. You would have had to specifically download and install that map to take advantage, so frankly you are fully responsible for any consequences. As said above, you can either wait and see if you feel like playing again, or just move on. Personally I spent hundreds of hours on such infinite item maps and it never ruined my experience.

If you use it carefully, Builder's Workshop or other "cheating" things can help make your game more fun. I basically use it like this. I can only get an item if it's something that's consumable and I already gathered a good amount properly, or if it's something that I feel like I've "earned", like a rare drop that I made a good effort to try to get or a boss drop that never dropped after a few victories. Do that, and it helps speed up the slow parts of the game without defeating the challenge.

You can also use it to create amazing custom vanity sets for your character (as long as you're careful to never use them as non-vanity items).

Hey guys i was wondering if this happened to any of you...i just started playing terraria and had awesome fun. on the web i stumbled upon a builders workshop and decided to try it. And now i feel like the game is ruined for me. Did this happen to any of you and what to do?

I've never experienced something ruining a game until a hacker placed an orange on me in gta v. This sounds like you should take a break and try again later.

look, the only reason you should be using an all items world is to get things that you lost that you can't replace easily.

Thats why i wanted to use it. I lost alot of potions just randomly(logged in and they werent there) but i just went on and tried bunch of :red: in the workshop instead of just getting my potions lol
[doublepost=1540196431,1540196396][/doublepost]
I've never experienced something ruining a game until a hacker placed an orange on me in gta v. This sounds like you should take a break and try again later.
I really hope taking a break and playing again will do the trick

It's called "Builder's Workshop" for a reason. It is made for those who completed the game and ran out of materials to build. If you think it's cheating, don't use it.

Back
Top Bottom