Xbox One Checkmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zala

Terrarian
Checkmate..jpg

Checkmate.

Hi there @Zala, congrats on defeating the Moon Lord. In the future I would encourage you to use your profile page (found HERE) for posts that are similar to this. Your profile page is the perfect spot for casual posting and personal reflection, while we like to keep the discussion threads as a more substantial stage for hearty discourse.

There's not really anything presented here for others to join in on the discussion. When that's the case your profile page is the best place for the post. :) Let me know if you have any questions - you can send me a private message HERE.

Hi there @Zala, congrats on defeating the Moon Lord. In the future I would encourage you to use your profile page (found HERE) for posts that are similar to this. Your profile page is the perfect spot for casual posting and personal reflection, while we like to keep the discussion threads as a more substantial stage for hearty discourse.

There's not really anything presented here for others to join in on the discussion. When that's the case your profile page is the best place for the post. :) Let me know if you have any questions - you can send me a private message HERE.
I made a thread for this cause i can't post pictures on my profile message wall (To my knowledge) and so more people would see it.

I made a thread for this cause i can't post pictures on my profile message wall (To my knowledge) and so more people would see it.
Sent you a PM with more details. I'll close this thread for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom