Cheerio's art shed... I mean thread

Great art, Cheerio!
It looks really good.

So I'll pop in a request:

Can you do my avatar?
It's my terraria characer:

If you don't know, here is his details:
Beanie, Bee shirt, Bee pants and preferably a weapon: (Piranha gun or Possessed hatchet. Your choice ;))

Also, I have a "thing" about Guinea pigs, so could one be included? I know animals are difficult to draw, so you don't HAVE to if it's too hard. But it would be nice :)

Great art, Cheerio!
It looks really good.

So I'll pop in a request:

Can you do my avatar?
It's my terraria characer:

If you don't know, here is his details:
Beanie, Bee shirt, Bee pants and preferably a weapon: (Piranha gun or Possessed hatchet. Your choice ;))

Also, I have a "thing" about Guinea pigs, so could one be included? I know animals are difficult to draw, so you don't HAVE to if it's too hard. But it would be nice :)

Aww guinea pigs are so cute! Okay!

Haha, alright. I'll think of something creative. (Or maybe I'll just copy something he did)

Draw Pumpking.
'Nuff said.

That should be easy enough XD

Would appreciate it if you could turn this into a sprite!
vex-mythoclast-exotic-review.png

But I have one additional request... use a Sunplate color scheme.

"Axios! The opportunity arrieses again!"
"Of course! As long as there is an Axios, there's probably overrated and overused pictures of axios killing the destroyer!"

I'll take Axios (signature and avatar as reference) jumping off a cliff with is Legendary Excalibur behind his head (like the turtle armor vs plantera art). The destroyer is coming up from the ground at an angle toward Axios. Good luck! :)

Would appreciate it if you could turn this into a sprite!

But I have one additional request... use a Sunplate color scheme.

Added to requests!
"Of course! As long as there is an Axios, there's probably overrated and overused pictures of axios killing the destroyer!"

I'll take Axios (signature and avatar as reference) jumping off a cliff with is Legendary Excalibur behind his head (like the turtle armor vs plantera art). The destroyer is coming up from the ground at an angle toward Axios. Good luck! :)

That will be fun. I have ideas already! :dryadhappy:

On a side note, my dad had taken my monitor for the weekend to do homework, and this weekend I will be really busy, so requests may take a bit longer.

Should I just ask @Cheerio to make a Quartz Carbine sprite? You volunteered yourself and told me twice you'd make one..

Should I just ask @Cheerio to make a Quartz Carbine sprite? You volunteered yourself and told me twice you'd make one..

Yes. Yes you should. I sincerely apologize and I did try but I didn't like the result of any of them. Not trying to make excuses just trying to explain why I have failed. I am sorry and I shall make it up to you in the future :(

Yes. Yes you should. I sincerely apologize and I did try but I didn't like the result of any of them. Not trying to make excuses just trying to explain why I have failed. I am sorry and I shall make it up to you in the future :(
Oh sorry lol, the reason I asked you to make one is because I tried like 5 times before I actually made the post. Guess the Carbine will never get a sprite unless implemented into the actual game.

Oh sorry lol, the reason I asked you to make one is because I tried like 5 times before I actually made the post. Guess the Carbine will never get a sprite unless implemented into the actual game.

No...it will be done. Maybe not by me but I will get it done.

Yo, dis art is poppin.

I know your probably full to the brim with requests, but do you think you could take a crack at drawing ol' left shark?

Here's some reference images so ya have an idea:

criddleeaten.png

epic shark.png

sharklark.jpg

Thank you for making this excellent art and taking requests :)

Back
Top Bottom