Cheerio's art shed... I mean thread

Requests are coming along slowly but surely...

I will upload everything at once when all the requests are done.

Yaayy! (I totally haven't been spending half the time I'm allowed playing Terraria)

Greetings, would it be possible to draw Hol Horse from JJBA down to the hips( is that right? )?
Here's a reference.
latest

4/10 done...
That may not seem like a lot but for the procrastinator I am that's pretty good. Axios' was challenging so hopefully all the requests after will be easier and faster.

4/10 done...
That may not seem like a lot but for the procrastinator I am that's pretty good. Axios' was challenging so hopefully all the requests after will be easier and faster.
Hmmm that is a low number honestly. I'm going to ask something that has never been asked once before. Would you like to sprite together? As in we both work on requests then post them here to speed things up.

Hmmm that is a low number honestly. I'm going to ask something that has never been asked once before. Would you like to sprite together? As in we both work on requests then post them here to speed things up.
Hmm... Well this is my thread.... I appreciate the offer but I think I can manage. :dryadhappy: Axios' request was just taking longer than the others.

I understand. This gave me an idea about the future though.

Maybe you could start a two person thread. I think that would be cool to see. :dryadsmile:
Oh, right. It looked like I could request.
Sorry about that

No worries. Once I get everyone else's done you can request something again. :dryadwink:
[DOUBLEPOST=1427838624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Requests are closed, reading the full OP.

Cheerio, you should change the status to 'on hold'. There's no moderator needed for that.
Yeah the thing is, I don't know how to do that

Back
Top Bottom