Cheerio's art shed... I mean thread

%:sigh:

I have not been very active on the forums for a while... Nor on the artwork... I'm such a terrible art thread host...

EDIT: I will finish your art, I promise! But after its all done I'm probably not going to reopen requests....

Hello all! I have finished the last of the requests, but since I'm a really forgetful person, I forgot my tablet at home... %:sigh:The last two hand drawn requests have instead been done traditionally, and are also colored. (That's something I don't do too often.)

@Darkwraith332 @Virtuous Wanderer @Krasunir Thank you guys for waiting for me to stop procrastinating/forgetting! Your art requests are done!

Thanks everyone for supporting me while I had this thread open. I've decided to close it... Well look at the original post and you'll see why.

Hello all! I have finished the last of the requests, but since I'm a really forgetful person, I forgot my tablet at home... %:sigh:The last two hand drawn requests have instead been done traditionally, and are also colored. (That's something I don't do too often.)

@Darkwraith332 @Virtuous Wanderer @Krasunir Thank you guys for waiting for me to stop procrastinating/forgetting! Your art requests are done!

Thanks everyone for supporting me while I had this thread open. I've decided to close it... Well look at the original post and you'll see why.
Thank you very much, Cheerio, and I wish you good luck in the future. :)

Back
Top Bottom