Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

I apologize for making everyone wait so long, but I seem to have encountered some artists block. I really hate making you guys wait so long, but when I get artists block, everything looks terrible and all I can do is wait until I feel good about drawing again. Sorry everyone... Your requests will get finished though!

There are plenty of other artists who are better than me, so go find them.
This is just my view, but it looks like you're a bit negative about yourself.

You really shouldn't be!
Your art style is interesting and appealing to me, that's why I've requested here.
I know there will always be people who are better in things than you,
and I will probably never imagine how it would be to be on the top of artists.

But, you shouldn't feel bad because others are 'better', comparing with other people has always been an useless thing to do.
As long as you like what you do, and like to improve on your own, then it's already enough.

Just keep it up, because I know there are enough waiting for the requests to open again. :)

This is just my view, but it looks like you're a bit negative about yourself.

You really shouldn't be!
Your art style is interesting and appealing to me, that's why I've requested here.
I know there will always be people who are better in things than you,
and I will probably never imagine how it would be to be on the top of artists.

But, you shouldn't feel bad because others are 'better', comparing with other people has always been an useless thing to do.
As long as you like what you do, and like to improve on your own, then it's already enough.

Just keep it up, because I know there are enough waiting for the requests to open again. :)
Personally, I like the style. Plus, Cheerio did well with my request (and others).

Thanks guys. I really do love to draw, but sometimes a certain style stops looking right and I have to take a break. When I come back I may use a different style. I've been finding it hard to use any styles lately, so I may as well be artist blocked. I'm currently trying to paint a picture using FireAlpaca which is proving difficult. I'll come back as soon as I have time and more effort to spend!

Back
Top Bottom