• Great

• Good

• Ok

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

• Funny

• Funny and amazing

• It's shouldn't for me to vote (don't vote for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheese sticks

Brain of Cthulhu
So basically every day I'm gonna post a new conspiracy theory untill I run out basically. I change them around the afternoon every day.
Conspiracy:

the cultist is related to the wizard:
how is the wizard tied up:
the cultists origin:

before Cthulhu's body parts came to the world Cthulhu tried to control the wizard and the cultist. Since they both know magic the are probably related. Cthulhu manipulated them into working for him but when he was defeated his body parts were scattered and the brain didn't have enough power to manipulate both of them so it let go of the wizard then the cultist tied up the wizard. Thats how they are related and how the cultist was made and how the wizard got tied up so more like 3 theories.

Another theory tommorrow afternoon so fun.
Btw don't question the logic (srsly don't)

Last edited:
I have a conspiracy..... When you sleep, the pillow that you are sleeping on is slowly draining your life force. Which is why as you age, it slowly becomes harder and harder to get up out of bed until it absorbs your soul completely and you never get up again.....
BUT REMEMBER, THATS JUST A THEORY. A CONSPIRACY THEORY!
Maybe that's why they are so comfortable

I have a suggestion. Rather than edit the thread every day, post a comment with your new theories. That way, people can see your old theories and the comments actually make sense.

Today's theory:
The earth is flat:
If the earth is round how doesn't it float around you all would say gravity but think about this how doesn't gravity fall sown. The sun is the only round thing as the heat and fire is like a jet all around it keeping it in place and the sun's gravity stops us from floating away but gravity sit on top of earth and if the earth was round it would fall off

So that's y the earth is flat

Back
Top Bottom