• Great

• Good

• Ok

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

• Funny

• Funny and amazing

• It's shouldn't for me to vote (don't vote for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a conspiracy theory about the New Zealand cricket captain being the son of Prince William and also part of the Illuminati.
So....
The Duchess of Cambridge is named Kate. The illuminati works in threes (triangles have three sides) and the third letter of her name is 'T'.
T is the 20th letter of the alphabet. Kate and William's children have two parents, and two times three (illuminati works in threes) equals 6.
Since T is the 20th letter of the alphabet, 20 minus 6 equals 14.
What is the 14th letter of the alphabet?
N
So if you swap the T in Kate's name with an 'N' then you get the name 'Kane'.
The New Zealand cricket captain is called Kane Williamson.
Since we just figured out that Duchess Kate's real illuminati name is Kane, and we know her husband is called William. (his normal name and illuminati name are the same) then their son is called 'Kane William-Son' because he is the son of kane and william.
This can be written colloquially as Kane Williamson.
So there you go, I have proven that the New Zealand cricket captain Kane Williamson is actually a secret English Royal (maybe that's how England beat New Zealand in the world cup final :mad:)
If you understand this theory then you will see how it is obviously true, and that there can be no debate or doubt.
Thank You,
The Real Goblin Tinkerer
P.S
If you see the truth in this you should put it as a spoiler in your signature to spread the truth.
<3

I have a conspiracy theory about the New Zealand cricket captain being the son of Prince William and also part of the Illuminati.
So....
The Duchess of Cambridge is named Kate. The illuminati works in threes (triangles have three sides) and the third letter of her name is 'T'.
T is the 20th letter of the alphabet. Kate and William's children have two parents, and two times three (illuminati works in threes) equals 6.
N
Since we just figured out that Duchess Kate's real illuminati name is Kane, and we know her husband is called William. (his normal name and illuminati name are the same) then their son is called 'Kane William-Son' because he is the son of kane and william.
So there you go, I have proven that the New Zealand cricket captain Kane Williamson is actually a secret English Royal (maybe that's how England beat New Zealand in the world cup final :mad:)
If you understand this theory then you will see how it is obviously true, and that there can be no debate or doubt.
Thank You,
The Real Goblin Tinkerer
P.S
If you see the truth in this you should put it as a spoiler in your signature to spread the truth.
<3
this will be todays theory

So....
N
Thank You,
The Real Goblin Tinkerer
P.S
<3
:eek: I- just- Oh my God, I dunno what to say

Today's theory:
Bananas and coconuts are out to kill you:
Bananas and coconuts are out to kill you. Why I say that because.... Bananas are shaped like boomerangs or those Japanese swords so it's dangerous and coconuts actually kill more people than sharks so they are statistically more dangerous. Why do you think they fall on your head when you sit down to knock you out it KILL U.

In Australia, it is more common for car windows to be be broken by a falling coconut than getting attacked by any of the snakes

I love the Tereraria, I met this game back in 2017, I did not think it would be so interesting. Ingoda, I'm so passionate about the game that I forget to do my homework. For example, write an essay. And in such cases, the service helps me essaywriter.org a professional team will write any text on any topic. You can rate them, I recommend.

I love the Tereraria, I met this game back in 2017, I did not think it would be so interesting. Ingoda, I'm so passionate about the game that I forget to do my homework. For example, write an essay. And in such cases, the service helps me essaywriter.org a professional team will write any text on any topic. You can rate them, I recommend.
Doesn't rlly have anything do do with the thread though unless this is some complex theory

Speaking of crazy theories, hold on to your unicorns cause my latest one is as crazy as killing a dungeon guardian with the wand of sparking!
So....
We already know the clothier used to be the old man guarding the dungeon. And furthermore, we know he remembers tying up the mechanic and throwing her into the dungeon as evidenced by his quote: "I keep having vague memories of tying up a woman and throwing her in a dungeon."
But what none of us knew before today, is the deep family reason behind his actions. The old man is not under any curse, it's a guise to distract us from his evil intentions. The thing is, relogic know all of his secrets and they left us some subtle clues (more subtle than @NickWatson's advertising)
The thing that first caught my attention was when I was working tirelessly on my latest conspiracy, and realised that if you use the code A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc.
then all the letters in the word clothier add up to 90. This was suspicious because 9 is a powerful illuminati number (3 x 3 = 9) but alerted me further when I found that all the letters in terraria add up to the same number. 90!
Now I knew that there was a deep conspiracy involving the clothier and terraria (i wonder if chippy knows about all this)
So....
Add up the letters in "old man" and you get the number 59
Add up the letters in "mechanic" and you get 56
These numbers are 3 numbers apart! 3 is the number of the illuminati!
I continued my research....
What if I said that the old man and the mechanic had a child?
Well this is in fact true, as I will explain: add up the letters in the word "child" and you get the number 36. (I use the A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc. method for all my conspiracies) We know that the mechanic number is 56 and 5 + 6 = 11, we know that the old man number is 59 and 5 + 9 = 14.
11 + 14 = 25 (keep reading, you won't be disappointed)
We know the 'child' number is 36 and we know the mechanic's secondary number is 11.
36 minus 11 = 25.
And 25 is the secondary numbers of the old man and the mechanic added together!
This symbolises the fact that the old man and the mechanic had a child, but the mechanic (the kid's mum) was taken away from the child at birth. (because child number minus mechanic number = mum + dad.
The old man must have had a son with the mechanic and then tied up the mechanic in the dungeon, because he didn't want anyone to find out. And you wonder why I assume it was a son? (bear with me, seriously this is awesome)
Add up the letters in the word "tax" (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc.) and you get the number 45.
The child number is 36, and 36 + 9 (9 is the illuminati number of power) = 45.
So this proves the tax collector is the son of the mechanic and the old man, but the old man tied up the mother of his child and threw her in the dungeon, then made a pact with an evil skeleton lord (play the adventure map R'lyeh Nexus) to give him enough power to banish his son to the underworld.
This is why you find the tax collector in the underworld, and why, (sorry chippy) you should never trust the clothier.
Okay I'll admit that was quite confusing, but if you wrap your head around it and read it slowly, you will be stunned and amazed. (sorry i find it easier to understand as a goblin genius)
Thank you,
The Real Goblin Tinkerer
<3

Speaking of crazy theories, hold on to your unicorns cause my latest one is as crazy as killing a dungeon guardian with the wand of sparking!
So....
We already know the clothier used to be the old man guarding the dungeon. And furthermore, we know he remembers tying up the mechanic and throwing her into the dungeon as evidenced by his quote: "I keep having vague memories of tying up a woman and throwing her in a dungeon."
But what none of us knew before today, is the deep family reason behind his actions. The old man is not under any curse, it's a guise to distract us from his evil intentions. The thing is, relogic know all of his secrets and they left us some subtle clues (more subtle than @NickWatson's advertising)
The thing that first caught my attention was when I was working tirelessly on my latest conspiracy, and realised that if you use the code A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc.
then all the letters in the word clothier add up to 90. This was suspicious because 9 is a powerful illuminati number (3 x 3 = 9) but alerted me further when I found that all the letters in terraria add up to the same number. 90!
Now I knew that there was a deep conspiracy involving the clothier and terraria (i wonder if chippy knows about all this)
So....
Add up the letters in "old man" and you get the number 59
Add up the letters in "mechanic" and you get 56
These numbers are 3 numbers apart! 3 is the number of the illuminati!
I continued my research....
What if I said that the old man and the mechanic had a child?
Well this is in fact true, as I will explain: add up the letters in the word "child" and you get the number 36. (I use the A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc. method for all my conspiracies) We know that the mechanic number is 56 and 5 + 6 = 11, we know that the old man number is 59 and 5 + 9 = 14.
11 + 14 = 25 (keep reading, you won't be disappointed)
We know the 'child' number is 36 and we know the mechanic's secondary number is 11.
36 minus 11 = 25.
And 25 is the secondary numbers of the old man and the mechanic added together!
This symbolises the fact that the old man and the mechanic had a child, but the mechanic (the kid's mum) was taken away from the child at birth. (because child number minus mechanic number = mum + dad.
The old man must have had a son with the mechanic and then tied up the mechanic in the dungeon, because he didn't want anyone to find out. And you wonder why I assume it was a son? (bear with me, seriously this is awesome)
Add up the letters in the word "tax" (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc.) and you get the number 45.
The child number is 36, and 36 + 9 (9 is the illuminati number of power) = 45.
So this proves the tax collector is the son of the mechanic and the old man, but the old man tied up the mother of his child and threw her in the dungeon, then made a pact with an evil skeleton lord (play the adventure map R'lyeh Nexus) to give him enough power to banish his son to the underworld.
This is why you find the tax collector in the underworld, and why, (sorry chippy) you should never trust the clothier.
Okay I'll admit that was quite confusing, but if you wrap your head around it and read it slowly, you will be stunned and amazed. (sorry i find it easier to understand as a goblin genius)
Thank you,
The Real Goblin Tinkerer
<3
thats scary

Back
Top Bottom