• Great

• Good

• Ok

• Meh

• Bad

• Terrible

• Funny

• Funny and amazing

• It's shouldn't for me to vote (don't vote for this)

Results are only viewable after voting.
the dungeon gaurdians tied her up so that you will try to find her and if you defeat skeletron they possess her and make it so everything seems normal but when you least expect it they will destroy their host (the mechanic) and run free around the world causing chaos and detruction until nothing is left then they will go have a tea party and sleep and party until the sun sets

Today's theory:
The pyramids were made by aliens:
Pyramids were made by aliens. How do you think such big things were made. Maybe the people who lived in Egypt were aliens. There is only one other way they were made the Egyptian people that built it were on some kind of ancient or alien steroids that gave super strength.

Today's theory:
Hot water is acid:
Hot water is acid. Why does it burn? Acid burns and is hot so who says hot water can't be acid. Hot water can burn your skin making it red and hurt a mild acid can do it too. So hot water is acid.

I have a theory that Earth isn't flat, nor Round, actually. I believe the Earth is Shaped like a Donut glazed with some Chocolate Sky on top, and we actually move around the earth, that's why during the day it's all clear, but during the night you see stars 'n stuff

Theory debunked: The Earth tastes nothing like a chocolate glazed donut. I've tried it myself.

The "fact" that our taste receptors are contolled by the smell is a myth.
If you'll try to drink a shampoo for example, you won't recieve the taste of the strawberries at all.
It's proably a myth made by perfume companies! To sell more perfume!

The "fact" that our taste receptors are contolled by the smell is a myth.
If you'll try to drink a shampoo for example, you won't recieve the taste of the strawberries at all.
It's proably a myth made by perfume companies! To sell more perfume!

Yeah, shampoo doesn't taste good either...

Today's theory:
TVs were made by magicians:
TVs were made by magicians. How do you think TV shows and movies appear on the screen. If your thinking satellites that's wrong as how do the signals get through gravity and clouds and roofs. It's impossible. So TVs were made by magicians

Back
Top Bottom