Cheesing (Kinda?) the Moon Lord in 1.3.1

Locins

Terrarian
This may not be cheesing, but still, I killed Moon Lord on my first try.. and I gotta say that Duke Fishron was harder xD
Things you need:
Phantasm;
Ichor Arrows (1000+);
Decent defense (did it with 65);
Greater or Super Healing Potions;
Spawnpoint set next to Nurse;
UFO Mount.

All you gotta do is spam your Phantasm on the hands till they get to 2000hp and then aim for the head. I recommend just flying up and down and hold your left click and aim at the head. When your hp gets low, use Magical Mirror and heal up with the nurse. When you get to the second phase, this is where it gets fun. Just constantly fly up while shooting at the core til you get to space and then tp back to your nurse and heal. The only thing that will get you is the small laser beam which doesn't do serious damage. And after a while you'll master this even better and you will be able to defeat him in a mater of 3 mins without building any walls or using heart lanterns, campfire etc.

Before, I drank hot sauce, not mild, with a ghost pepper along with my friend.

But I did eat a ghost pepper about 45 minutes before, and the challenge was with no milk, or anything.

I had a completely different strategy: Install 1.3.0.1 and use Vampire Knives. It works well.
Or you can rely on the Nurse's healing.

I dare someone to find a cheesier strategy than that. :D

Back
Top Bottom