• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Drawings & Paintings Cheeze's Art and Sprites

Cheezegami

Pixel Pirate
On here I'll post some of the art I've made, for more go see my deviantart page. http://flyforshine.deviantart.com/
Let's start this thread with one of the drawings based on the game called Wakfu that I've made.

They are in chronological order.
Feel free to leave requests or suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Pixel

Terrarian
This looks great, I'm so glad you made an art thread on TCF. Anyway, I'd like to suggest drawing Sailor Moon. That's all there really is to it.

:^)

excession

The Destroyer
Wow, very nice! I can't wait to see more! I especially like the phoenix. The fiery effects look sweet.

I don't have much critic to give, other than to work on some proportions, especially for the hands. I myself can't make digital art so I use a pencil and paper, but I've been working on the same thing, so message me if you have any questions. :D

Cheezegami

Pixel Pirate
Wow, very nice! I can't wait to see more! I especially like the phoenix. The fiery effects look sweet.

I don't have much critic to give, other than to work on some proportions, especially for the hands. I myself can't make digital art so I use a pencil and paper, but I've been working on the same thing, so message me if you have any questions. :D
Yeah, I'll keep it in mind. Digital Art is really useful, you have layers and stuff and you can easily control+z a mistake.

Axios

The Destroyer
Hey! I'd like to request my character Loryn please
Screenshot (143).png

Gold Crown - Reflective Gold Dye
Red's Wings - Reflective Gold Dye
Cross Necklace - Reflective Golf Dye
Palladium Chestplate - Reflective Silver Dye
Palladium Leggings - Reflective Silver Dye
Fire Gauntlet - Reflective Gold Dye
Frostspark Boots - Reflective Gold Dye
Obsidian Shield - Reflective Gold Dye