Drawings & Paintings Cheeze's Art and Sprites

RunicPixels🧚🌳

Empress of Light
On here I'll post some of the art I've made, for more go see my deviantart page. http://flyforshine.deviantart.com/
Let's start this thread with one of the drawings based on the game called Wakfu that I've made.

wakfu__eniripsa_s_hands_by_flyforshine-d8n6xmy.png
terraria__cobalt_armor__naginata_and_shield_by_flyforshine-d8nfwog.png
fairy_girl_by_flyforshine-d8ohtuc.png
nonon_jakuzure_by_flyforshine-d8t05ea.png
dota_2__phoenix_by_flyforshine-d8tk5wk.png
league_of_legends__lulu_by_flyforshine-d8ygz5h.png
sans_by_flyforshine-d9bnsqm.png
They are in chronological order.
Feel free to leave requests or suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Wow, very nice! I can't wait to see more! I especially like the phoenix. The fiery effects look sweet.

I don't have much critic to give, other than to work on some proportions, especially for the hands. I myself can't make digital art so I use a pencil and paper, but I've been working on the same thing, so message me if you have any questions. :D

Wow, very nice! I can't wait to see more! I especially like the phoenix. The fiery effects look sweet.

I don't have much critic to give, other than to work on some proportions, especially for the hands. I myself can't make digital art so I use a pencil and paper, but I've been working on the same thing, so message me if you have any questions. :D
Yeah, I'll keep it in mind. Digital Art is really useful, you have layers and stuff and you can easily control+z a mistake.

Hey! I'd like to request my character Loryn please
Screenshot (143).png

Gold Crown - Reflective Gold Dye
Red's Wings - Reflective Gold Dye
Cross Necklace - Reflective Golf Dye
Palladium Chestplate - Reflective Silver Dye
Palladium Leggings - Reflective Silver Dye
Fire Gauntlet - Reflective Gold Dye
Frostspark Boots - Reflective Gold Dye
Obsidian Shield - Reflective Gold Dye
Cyan Eyes

Back