tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

A new update.

Alpha v0.3 - A bit of everything.
Made a few changes with the Ratchet & Clank weapons, they now need a bit more variety to obtain, but they are also stronger, also improved their sprites a bit.
Added the Liquid Nitrogen Gun as an upgade to the lava gun.
Fixed a double recipe for the Hellwing bow.
Increased defense, damage and money drop of the Granite Wanderer.
Added Mushwood, Mushwood Bow and Mushwood Pitchfork.
Added a Granite Rod magical weapon as a drop to the Granite Wanderer.
How do I craft or farm out the ratchet and clank items?

Alpha v0.6 - One Punch of an Update!
Added a new monster from Ratchet and Clank called the Thyrranoid(credits to MapleStrip for making the sprite a long time ago).
Added a new weapon from Ratchet & Clank called the Walloper, it's either rarely dropped by Thyrranoids or crafted at the Megacorp Vendor.
Changed the recipe of the MegaCorp vendor to allow it being made without requiring Meteorite.
Added a few anime related weapons to the game, namely the One Punch Glove and the Nietono no Shana.
Added nine Kunais to the game, which are the Iron, Starlight, Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, Titanium and Hallowed Kunai.
Increased droprate of Kaboomerang a bit and made it droppable by Flying Snakes.
Added Chronicle Sword from the Dark Cloud series.
Added better effects for projectiles hitting tiles (Thanks to @DivermanSam!)
Changed the sprite of the Kaboomerang.
Added Iron Bolts, craftable with Iron/Lead bars at the anvil or dropped by Thyrranoid.
Fixed Granite Rod doing melee damage instead of magical, also fixed the rarity of the Sun Strike.
@Eli10293 improved a lot of the sprites in the mod.

Last edited:
The mod now works with the latest version of tModLoader (0.8.0.0) Don't forget to update!

Alpha v0.6.1 - tModloader updated.
Added even more kunai's! (Hellstone, Meteorite and Chlorophyte).
Added a cobalt and palladium throwing helmet with set bonus.
Fixed some minor issues and improved balance a bit.
Changed Orichalcum kunai to have the same effect as the armor set.
Fixed mod to work in tModloader 0.8.0.0

Turns out I don't have the mod installed. I don't want to move worlds for the starlight ore though, moving worlds is such a pain. :(

Back
Top Bottom