tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Is there any reason as to why weapons from this mod sometimes get replaced when this mod updates? Had to replace the kunais in my museum because they became a bunch of other weapons from this mod :p
Hmm that's likely that way because tModLoader assigns an id number to each item, just like vanilla Terraria does. It might be an id mismatch that occured when updating. When the world loads it loads X item id into the item frame. If that item id is for example 4000 and it got assigned "Copper Kunai" in the previous version it might just have become a different weapon because of id changes.

v1.0.2 - Slash and Stab.
Made some optimizations.
Added a few Ultra versions of the Ratchet and Clank weapons, craftable with Luminite Bolts.
Added 15+ Halberds spread over pre-hardmode(copper-platinum, hellstone, etc) and early hardmode(cobalt-titanium), which can be right clicked to slash or left clicked to stab.
Added Leaf Kunai and visually updated Hellstone Kunai.
Buffed and nerfed several weapons, they were slightly underpowered or overpowered in comparison to other weapons of their tier.
Fixed secret weapon crafting recipe.
Added recipes for Blindfold and Frozen Turtle Shell.
Added Cross Necklace to Paladin drop table.
More miscellaneous fixes.

If you want the download, try downloading it via the ingame mod browser since I'm having a few troubles with Dropbox atm. I'll see if I can find a solution asap.

Manual download should be working now.

I had just done a solar eclipse with 10x spawnrate going on and I ended up getting 10 ravaged hero bows (I thought it was insane), but I couldn't find a use for them. Do they have a use? If they don't, please add a use for them, they look like they could be used for very good bows.

I had just done a solar eclipse with 10x spawnrate going on and I ended up getting 10 ravaged hero bows (I thought it was insane), but I couldn't find a use for them. Do they have a use? If they don't, please add a use for them, they look like they could be used for very good bows.
They should be a material for the true volcano crossbow if you give it to the guide, the volcano crossbow is made by using a hellwing bow and an obsidian string(string+obsidian)

I'll see if I find some time to look if my mod is still compatible with the latest version this weekend , as well as *maybe* add a little content.

Here we go. :pinky:

v1.0.2.1 - Very hot fix.
Added Skull Halberd and Bone Kunai.
Removed glow from kunai's lying in the world, doesn't seem to be working in current tModLoader version, will look into this later.
Compatible with latest tModLoader version.

Hey, I've been looking around for a while now and I can't seem to find the recipe for the Chaos Theory/where it is found. How can I get this item?

For the chaos theory you need spellbooks, with water bolt being one of them, one is made with jungle materials, one is the Flower of Fire, and I believe the last one is related to stars.

asnA2lg.png

I
ItRt0Eu.png

Did
BtQFmeP.png

Some
ObhHbAz.png

Work!
8LdLa9h.png

Back
Top Bottom