tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

v1.0.1 - Cheese, mate.
Added CHEESE! Yes, people it's finally here. Kill some herplings and derplings to get some.
Added two new semi secret items.
Added upgrades to all Ratchet and Clank weapons.
Added a new accessory combination.
Fixed a few recipes not needing a work station and requiring and outputting the right items.
Overhauled all Walloper-type weapons.
Minor fixes to certain weapons.
More general fixes, balancing and tweaks after thorough playtesting.

Damn I can't get over how amazing those kunai look. The Ratchet and Clank sprites all look kinda off to me however.

EDIT: Turns out the plural form of kunai is simply "kunai". Changed my comment accordingly.

Damn I can't get over how amazing those kunai look. The Ratchet and Clank sprites all look kinda off to me however.

EDIT: Turns out the plural form of kunai is simply "kunai". Changed my comment accordingly.
That might be because the Ratchet and Clank weapons are pretty complex, I tried going for a more realistic 1:1 approach to the style instead of the cartoony Terraria look.
But thanks :)

dont know why but when I want to update the mod it automaticly changes back to 1.0.0.1 so i cant update it

v1.0.1.1 - Buffs and Stuffs
Slightly lowered Tyhrranoid and Robonoid spawn chance, and further halved Tyhrranoid spawnrate in hardmode.
Changed Starlight Armor to have a custom buff.
Added Stacked and Double Stacked Ebon-, Crim- and Pearlstone Blocks and Gel.
Added Luminite Bolt droppable and craftable by Moon Lord. Not used for anything yet, expect Ratchet and Clank weapon upgrades Soon™.
Added Hallowed Bolt to Hardmode Bosses Drop.
Hopefully fixed the issues some people were having updating to 1.0.1.
A few general fixes.

I plead for assistance in order to relieve myself in my state of minor inquisition, how will one be capable of fabricating a form of short-ranged fisticuffs-esque weaponry known as a 'sun strike'?

I plead for assistance in order to relieve myself in my state of minor inquisition, how will one be capable of fabricating a form of short-ranged fisticuffs-esque weaponry known as a 'sun strike'?
Creating the Sun Strike requires 4 weapons similiar to what the Night's Edge needs, one being the Bee Sword, one Being the Starfury, one being created by Relic Fragments dropped in the marble biome and one being created by Granite Shards dropped in the Granite Biome.

Last edited:
Thanks for the 20k downloads everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the mod, I might just do something big for this occasion.
Without further adieu I will leave a few spoilers for the next version of my mod coming very soon.
UltraVaporizer.png
UltraHeavyLancer.png
UltraBlitzEruptor.png

HellstoneKunai.png
LeafKunai.png

MagmaHalberd.png
Tualang.png
StarlightHalberd.png

Ayyyy the Liquid Nitrogen Gun is from Ratchet and Clank!
Man i remember playing that game on my PS2 >.<

Great mod :D

EDIT: Tried not to spoil too much but i had a peek at the Ratchet and Clank section.
MOAR GUNS :p

IMO the Sun Strike shouldn't be a magic weapon, but instead a melee weapon which creates the explosion on hitting something. You could very well use the same type of effect like the Nebula Glove weapon for the hand, then make it's moveset look like the shortsword and make it melee and wuallaah, melee fist weapon done. Heck, we can even have an entire set of armor and accessories based on fist weapons! Maybe, even all tiers of fist weapons where there is no shortsword counterpart!

IMO the Sun Strike shouldn't be a magic weapon, but instead a melee weapon which creates the explosion on hitting something. You could very well use the same type of effect like the Nebula Glove weapon for the hand, then make it's moveset look like the shortsword and make it melee and wuallaah, melee fist weapon done. Heck, we can even have an entire set of armor and accessories based on fist weapons! Maybe, even all tiers of fist weapons where there is no shortsword counterpart!
There is a tier of fist weapons in the game as far as the Walloper goes, which is made with iron bolts at the MegaCorp Vendor.
Even beside the Walloper weapons I have included a few standalone fist weapons, so I've got these covered. ;-)

There is a tier of fist weapons in the game as far as the Walloper goes, which is made with iron bolts at the MegaCorp Vendor.
Even beside the Walloper weapons I have included a few standalone fist weapons, so I've got these covered. ;-)
i think someone finally heard my prayers...

Is there any reason as to why weapons from this mod sometimes get replaced when this mod updates? Had to replace the kunais in my museum because they became a bunch of other weapons from this mod :p

Back
Top Bottom