tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

It's about time...

v1.1.2 - 0.10.0.2 Support, Quality Improvements and Nukes!
Major Changes to most "Fist" Weapons. Utilizing FlashKirby99's WeaponOut methods to have a variety of special attacks, a better appearance and much more!
Changes to Pulse Pistol and The High Noon to reflect your ammo on usage (might change again in the future in it's own ui section).
Platforming Improvements to Agents of Doom Upgrade line.
Variety of grammar tweaks and balances, I have rewritten a lot of text, so if you see any grammar mistakes, contact me.
Added two new weapons to the Gravity Bomb upgrade line.
A ton of graphical improvements to older sprites.
Fixed some minor bugs.

Super interesting mod you have here!

I run a multiplayer server and would love to add this to the modlist, but I have a couple of questions: can I add this midgame you think in a world with calamity, thorium, spirit mods running? What is the weapon strengths like compared to those mods and the base game?

Super interesting mod you have here!

I run a multiplayer server and would love to add this to the modlist, but I have a couple of questions: can I add this midgame you think in a world with calamity, thorium, spirit mods running? What is the weapon strengths like compared to those mods and the base game?
I am currently playing a modded play-through with said mods as well as my own, as far as I know my mod compliments the other mods and the weapons are balanced around vanilla.

You can easily add this in the middle of a run, the only world gen things are some ores in sky islands. You can STILL make the bars out of the ores, though, with... I think Silver/Tungsten, and Gold/Platinum. Soooo, you can still get all the content from this mod (Unless I am missing something).

I like the balance of your gear, the R&C guns only upgrade a few times, and I like it that way. When you get the Hellstone upgrades, they become super strong in pre-hardmode, but quickly lose that strength when you are up against the Mechs, which gives good challenge. Then the Hallow upgrades make them super strong again, until you are going after the Pillars/Moonlord. It works well, I always have this mod, regardless of other content mods I run.

Also, have you thought about adding just the bullet types from the R&C guns, for use with any other guns? Not sure I would ever use them, personally, just curious if you would think they would work well with other Vanilla/Mod guns

I'm not sure if you are aware, and i'm too lazy to check. There is an exploit with one of the mod items. It might just be us with two mods conflicting, but we can buy wood for 10 copper, use it to make Kunais, then sell it for 10 silver per 15 Kunais. It creates an infinite money loophole. Can also be done with a few other Kunais (Hellstone is most effective) if you have a vendor that sells hellstone.

I'm not sure if you are aware, and i'm too lazy to check. There is an exploit with one of the mod items. It might just be us with two mods conflicting, but we can buy wood for 10 copper, use it to make Kunais, then sell it for 10 silver per 15 Kunais. It creates an infinite money loophole. Can also be done with a few other Kunais (Hellstone is most effective) if you have a vendor that sells hellstone.
The price of the kunai might be somewhat high in this case and I'll see about lowering it, but 10 copper a piece of wood is still very cheap, even for a vendor.

The price of the kunai might be somewhat high in this case and I'll see about lowering it, but 10 copper a piece of wood is still very cheap, even for a vendor.

It was a vendor found in Fargo's Mutant, which i'm pretty sure is a fairly common mod that people use.

Hey cheese?
[doublepost=1502645871,1502645831][/doublepost]I mean cheeze
[doublepost=1502645949][/doublepost]How do you get the admin sword
[doublepost=1502646122][/doublepost]Uh cheeze?

Hey cheese?
Woah there, you don't need to quadruple post to get their attention. If you post once, it'll send Cheeze a notification. And if you misspell something, there's an Edit button at the bottom of your post.

Hey cheese?
You can't, that's the point, I left it in for debugging purposes, there are plenty of interesting weapons in the mod besides it.

Going through recipes, the Bone Kunai recipe calls for three ingredients to make just one Kunai, 2 bones, 22 bones, and 222 bones. Total of 246 bones per Kunai (looks odd in the recipe as well)

Going through recipes, the Bone Kunai recipe calls for three ingredients to make just one Kunai, 2 bones, 22 bones, and 222 bones. Total of 246 bones per Kunai (looks odd in the recipe as well)
Is that so? I really want to get back to modding soon so I'll put it on the bucket list.

Yeah, I think you had it set to be able to craft the Kunai in increments of 1, 10, and 100, with 2 bones per Kunai, but it somehow got all askew

Edit: Also, excited to see you want to come back to modding, your stuff is a lot of fun, nothing too crazy, much like vanilla. Some stuff a bit over powered at some points, underpowered at others. Much like how it should be! A good addition to a normal playthrough

Last edited:
Is that so? I really want to get back to modding soon so I'll put it on the bucket list.

Loving this mod, and I want to suggest an few things:

Starbound (and FrackinUniverse) Tools
-
"From beyond the very stars themselves..."
- Sold from *The Ruin*
- Comes in various creations, mainly focusing on Range

Audrey's Bonesaw
- "Fragile Hearts should never be toyed with"
- Shark Tooth Necklace + 10 Iron Grade Bars + 20 Souls of Light
- Quick Speed
- Ignores invulnerability frames while in the Hallow
- Doubles damage while in the evil biome

The Doomfist
- "Meteor Fist is right!"
- Mechanical Glove + 20 Silk + 30 Dark Shards
- Sends enemies flying
- Negates fall damage, and inflicts massive damage towards foes in a radius when you land

Paladin Scrap
-
"The building blocks of creating the mighty and empty Paladins that roam the Dungeon"
- For use with defensive and throwing weapons

Back
Top Bottom