tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

hey, could you make mushwood placable? id like to use it for building :3
Hello, that's a great suggestion, perhaps there will be Mushwood Furniture to go along with it as well.

How do you make those sword particles? I keep trying and it never works, only gives me more errors ;<
Hello, try to create dusts on swing aka:

public override void MeleeEffects(Player player, Rectangle hitbox)
{
if (Main.rand.Next(7) == 0) // vanilla dusts
{
int dust = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(hitbox.X, hitbox.Y), hitbox.Width, hitbox.Height, DustID.Fire);​
}
if (Main.rand.Next(7) == 0) // mod dusts
{
int dust = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(hitbox.X, hitbox.Y), hitbox.Width, hitbox.Height, mod.DustType("ShortSparkle"));​
}​
}

Please try and ask it on the tModLoader thread or on the tModLoader discord group in the future since it's not really related to this mod.

Hello, that's a great suggestion, perhaps there will be Mushwood Furniture to go along with it as well.

Hello, try to create dusts on swing aka:

public override void MeleeEffects(Player player, Rectangle hitbox)
{
if (Main.rand.Next(7) == 0) // vanilla dusts
{
int dust = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(hitbox.X, hitbox.Y), hitbox.Width, hitbox.Height, DustID.Fire);​
}
if (Main.rand.Next(7) == 0) // mod dusts
{
int dust = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(hitbox.X, hitbox.Y), hitbox.Width, hitbox.Height, mod.DustType("ShortSparkle"));​
}​
}

Please try and ask it on the tModLoader thread or on the tModLoader discord group in the future since it's not really related to this mod.
Okay, I was just wondering because you have particles and they look cool, and then I try to add them and - error! error! error! :p
But when I try this, it says "The type or namespace "Rectangle" cannot be found" or somethin. I think I forgot to add one of the references at the top ;P

Last edited:
Okay, I was just wondering because you have particles and they look cool, and then I try to add them and - error! error! error! :p
But when I try this, it says "The type or namespace "Rectangle" cannot be found" or somethin. I think I forgot to add one of the references at the top ;P
I've also made quite a few custom particles, I'll discuss them in our discord group to prevent filling this thread with off-topic talk.

Here's a bit of a status update.
I've been working on the 1.0 update, which should contain quite a few new items, as well as improved gameplay and perhaps a few new mobs as well.
This update will be released when I feel like there's enough content to justify it, it'll be quite a big update but It'll be worth the weight. :p

Spoiler Images:
24b5cc978d.jpg

55c3fa9e50.jpg

e8e17ccf8f.png

Here's a bit of a status update.
I've been working on the 1.0 update, which should contain quite a few new items, as well as improved gameplay and perhaps a few new mobs as well.
This update will be released when I feel like there's enough content to justify it, it'll be quite a big update but It'll be worth the weight. :p

Spoiler Images:
24b5cc978d.jpg

55c3fa9e50.jpg

e8e17ccf8f.png
Oh my..

Hey man, I really liked your mod, and I think, it's a great addition for anyone's playthrough! But while we're waiting, could you do us all a favour, and rebuild your mod for the newest version of Tmodloader?

After nine years in development, hopefully it'll worth the weight.

v1.0 - Out of Alpha.
Added Stacked and Double Stacked Dirt, Mud, Stone, Sand, Snow and Wood Blocks.
Added Robonoid and Protopet hostile monsters.
Added a drop to the Flying Dutchman which is used to craft some new weapons and items, which so far are three pistols that shoot their respective biome specific bullets.
Added 3 magic spells which are served to be part and the product of a Mage's alternative to the Night's Edge, these spells are Thorn Blast, Chaos Theory and True Chaos Theory.
Added Blitz Gun, Blitz Cannon, Bouncer, Heavy Bouncer, Pulse Rifle, Vaporizer, Bomb Glove, Gold Bomb Glove, Chopper and Multi-Star Also updated older Ratchet & Clank guns.
Added a Pulse Pistol with a custom reload function, as well a a pistol called The High Noon. (references from Overwatch)
Added Tempo Accelerator.
Added mage's and ranger's variant of the Broken Hero Sword.
Added True Volcano Crossbow.
Added a few new materials, for example a multitude of gem lenses.
Added all pre-hardmode ore kunai's.
Support for the latest versions of Terraria(1.3.1.1) and tModloader(0.8.1.1).
Changed Titanium Kunai to being unable to give shadow dodge if there's already an instance of shadow dodge active on the player (No refreshing duration).
Increased Titanium Kunai Shadow Dodge duration from 2 seconds to 4.5 seconds, decreased shadow dodge chance from 4% to 2.5%. (10% chance with a full penetration).
Changed One Punch glove hit effects a little bit.
Fixed Thyrranoid being able to spawn below the rock layer, you'll now no longer find Thyrranoids in places like the Underworld now.
Fixed Throwing Palladium Armor now to trigger the vanilla set effect, the palladium kunai now checks for the vanilla set effect and gives a chance for double the Rapid Healing time if the player wears any Palladium set.
Numerous bugfixes, tweaks and balancing.
And a lot more!

Last edited:
v1.0.0.1 - Post release hotfix
Added recipes for Goodie Bag, Christmas Present, Eater's Bone, Bone Ratle and Unlucky Barn.
Added a secret new item.
Fixed Stacked Mud not being able to be converted back to normal mud.
Fixed True Chaos Theory having no recipe.
Fixed Projectile Shooting Swords doing no damage with their projectiles.

The update is quite nice, and I'm more than satisfied. ^^

[OFFTOPIC]
There is something else I'd like to ask you about. I'm planning on creating a Xenoblade Chronicles Mod, and I'm fairly new to modding... So... Could you give me some tips, or do you want to work with me on that? :3

The update is quite nice, and I'm more than satisfied. ^^

[OFFTOPIC]
There is something else I'd like to ask you about. I'm planning on creating a Xenoblade Chronicles Mod, and I'm fairly new to modding... So... Could you give me some tips, or do you want to work with me on that? :3
That's pretty interesting but I do think the tModloader discord group would be the best place to discuss that, feel free to approach me on discord if you need help with anything.

That's pretty interesting but I do think the tModloader discord group would be the best place to discuss that, feel free to approach me on discord if you need help with anything.

Thank you. But if you wanted, we could also try to merge it with your mod. The spriting shouldn't be too much of an issue for me. Would be a couple of weapons more.

So why doesn't the One Punch Glove do the maximum amount of damage possible? It takes at least four punches to break one pillar. I understand if the maximum is 9999, but why is it not set to that?

So why doesn't the One Punch Glove do the maximum amount of damage possible? It takes at least four punches to break one pillar. I understand if the maximum is 9999, but why is it not set to that?
One Punch Glove gets Overhauled next version, as for damage I tried to make it fun and strong but not game breakingly so.

Back
Top Bottom