tModLoader Chen's Gradius Mod

Sad news. I'm too incompetent to even make it spawn properly in a multiplayer setup. I'm not sure how I'd ever go with it, but I don't think I'll ever complete it.

So far the parts are assembled. I'm just baffled why in multiplayer, it decides to either disappear, or literally spawn like a buggy mess. Well, I ran out of juice to actually solve that bit.

Here's the progress so far. I don't think I'll be working on it actively anymore. The mod might stay in limbo again for a while.

Sorry if I did sound like a loser for this, but being reminded by the pain and suffering I did for the mod is just too taxing, especially when I'm literally the only one working on it with nobody to share to or ask for help actively.

IjwBB.gif

IjwEr.gif

For those interested to help, check out this page: Big Core Mk. III Boss · cheeeeeeeeeen/Chens-Gradius-Mod
This should contain all the features needed to complete the boss.

Last edited:
Sad news. I'm too incompetent to even make it spawn properly in a multiplayer setup. I'm not sure how I'd ever go with it, but I don't think I'll ever complete it.

So far the parts are assembled. I'm just baffled why in multiplayer, it decides to either disappear, or literally spawn like a buggy mess. Well, I ran out of juice to actually solve that bit.

Here's the progress so far. I don't think I'll be working on it actively anymore. The mod might stay in limbo again for a while.

Sorry if I did sound like a loser for this, but being reminded by the pain and suffering I did for the mod is just too taxing, especially when I'm literally the only one working on it with nobody to share to or ask for help actively.

For those interested to help, check out this page: Big Core Mk. III Boss · cheeeeeeeeeen/Chens-Gradius-Mod
hmmm have you tried asking for help on the issue i'm sure theres someone who knows more about multiplayer to fix this issue.

IjwBB.gif

IjwEr.gif

Ah yes, Netcode my Dreaded Enemy

I'd suggest 'also' asking @direwolf420 about this, he helps all kinds of newer modders (and older!) with NetCode stability and functionality as well.
But from what I can tell... something, isn't working right on the server end, does your Server.log report anything?

hmmm have you tried asking for help on the issue i'm sure theres someone who knows more about multiplayer to fix this issue.
I did, on the tModLoader Discord server. I also have posted a recruitment message but nobody has messaged me about it. There was one, but I assume he isn't interested anymore.

Ah yes, Netcode my Dreaded Enemy

I'd suggest 'also' asking direwolf420 about this, he helps all kinds of newer modders (and older!) with NetCode stability and functionality as well.
But from what I can tell... something, isn't working right on the server end, does your Server.log report anything?
Server isn't reporting anything. Pretty sure it's a bad sync issue, and probably a bad implementation of not being able to recover from a bad desync. But even then, syncing all values tend to also destroy the boss after a few seconds after startup. If that extreme can't even make the boss spawn properly, then I don't know what can.

Back
Top Bottom