Mobile Chest bug multiplayer

KidCaboose

Terrarian
Playing multiplayer, hosting a world on Android Pie OS, playing with a friend using iOS. When my friend transfers items from their inventory to a chest, it shows the items transfer. When the chest is closed and reopened, the items are missing from both the chest and their inventory, effectively destroying all the transferred items. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

Playing multiplayer, hosting a world on Android Pie OS, playing with a friend using iOS. When my friend transfers items from their inventory to a chest, it shows the items transfer. When the chest is closed and reopened, the items are missing from both the chest and their inventory, effectively destroying all the transferred items. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this?
Hi there @KidCaboose, welcome to the forums. Are you guys playing local multiplayer on the same network? Does this only happen to the guest player, or does it also happen to the host?

It's been a while since I've messed with it but my nephew has caused similar issues before. On mobile the game doesn't prevent all players from opening the same container and in doing so only the host changes will stick . So if someone joins and drops stuff into a chest while you are in it ,the items will be lost
I believe that's what was happening for us but it's been a few years sonce we dod that .

Back
Top Bottom