Chilean texture pack

piña colada

Terrarian
Hi everyone!

Yesterday was Chile's national day and I decided to make a texture pack to celebrate it. I didn't have much time but i changed as many things as I could before yesterday.

I listed all of the changes along with images in the spoiler below

• forest trees (only the type 9) were replaced by araucarias and bunnies (excluding in-a-cage variants) were replaced by "pudús"
naturaleza.png

• gnomes and garden gnomes were replaced by moais
moais.png

• some party decorations and foods were replaced by traditional chilean items
    • streamears were replaced by copihues, flags and traditional decorations
    • silly tied baloons were replaced by a flag balloon, a flag and a "trompo" (a traditional game)
    • party machine was replaced by a grill
    • party hats were replaced by "chupallas"
    • keg was replaced by a "terremoto" station, mugs are now plastic cups and ales are "terremotos" (look it up, it's a drink, it's good)
    • roasted bird was replaced by "empanada frita" (I used a food that was easy to get)
    • koi kite was replaced by a chilean flag kite (again, i wanted it to be easy to obtain)
fiesta.png

• piggy bank and money trough were replaced by "chanchitos de pomaire" (traditional 3 legged clay piggy banks)
chanchitos.png

• the coins were replaced by chilean currency
  • the 4 small paintings sold by the painter were replaced by chilean football team logos
futbol.png

• queen slime boss fight was completely changed to be traditional "la ligua" sweets
    • queen slime is now an "empolvado" and shoots out "merenguitos"
    • crystal slime is a "tacita" and shoots it's toppings
    • bouncy slime is an "alfajor" and shoots "manjar"
    • heavenly slime is a "palmerita"
ligua.png

• the destroyer was replaced by a "transantiago" (Santiago's public buses) and probes were replaced by taxis
transantiago.png

• skeletron prime's head was replaced by Piñera's head
piñera.png

You can download the texture pack from here Feliz18.zip and then install it following this instructions Texture Pack .

Let me know if you like it and you can leave here any comment you have!

Piñera Prime doesn't exist, it can't hurt you.

Piñera Prime:

Jokes aside, this is pretty amazing, not gonna lie. The Queen Slime resprites are adorable. Buen trabajo!
thanks a lot!

muchas gracias a todos por los comentarios :D mi idea es que todos se puedan reir peleando contra la reina de la ligua o el long transantiago con sus mini taxis!

plantera copihue

plantera copihue porfavor
ooooh que buena idea! voy a ver si tengo el tiempo para hacerlo :D justo me metí a revisar esto de nuevo para publicarlo en steam workshop ahora, cuando lo tenga arriba voy a publicar el link aquí y de ahí le voy haciendo actualizaciones a medida que pueda

Aquí les dejo el link para descargarlo desde el workshop! voy a intentar actualizar el pack para agregar más jefes temáticos de chile (como plantera copihue) y quizás otros items. Pueden dejar cualquier comentario o sugerencia aquí o en la página de stema c:

here's the link to the workshop download! i'll try to update it when i have time to cover more of the bosses and maybe some more items. Be sure to leave any suggestion here or in the workshop page c:

Back
Top Bottom