Chitinous' angry artwork

Glad you guys liked your pictures! @Brick Creeper - I thought about including his hat, but when I tried it actually sort of removed personality rather than adding it?? Hope it's not an issue.

So while I finish the last request and get the batch 2 details sorted in my head, have the contest entry that never happened. Started it last night and now I'm too tired to finish it before the deadline - GG self

stardust.jpg

Glad you guys liked your pictures! @Brick Creeper - I thought about including his hat, but when I tried it actually sort of removed personality rather than adding it?? Hope it's not an issue.

So while I finish the last request and get the batch 2 details sorted in my head, have the contest entry that never happened. Started it last night and now I'm too tired to finish it before the deadline - GG self

View attachment 82807
Not a problem. :)

That looks awesome! At least upload it so you get the trophy for entering.

okay let's talk about more requests!!!!!! !

I was going to do the whole 'first come, first served' thing again, but I've decided it'll be like a raffle, instead. Feels a bit more relaxed and also less punishing for those in other timezones than myself, et cetera. So here's the deal!

- To participate, just send me a message saying you'd like to. Posting here is fine too.
- There are 6 spots open, to keep things even with the first batch.
- I'm going to have a look at what I've gotten in 24 hours, so for me that's 8:30 PM on friday.
- I'll respond to everyone entering, so make sure to pester me a bit if I forget to, just so that I don't miss you. (if you post here, count my like as a confirmation)

And well, that's about it, really! The floodgates are open, so go ahead!

Update: the raffle is now closed, thanks to those who entered :0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom