Chitinous' angry artwork

Is it still funny when I win every raffle?

Anyway, here's the thing:
e37daa422e.png

Head: See Picture
Chest: He wears silver and gold chainmail and a green cloak.
Legs: Brown trousers tucked into black boots. The boots go up to just above the ankle and are adorned with silver lightning bolt patterns.
Other: He has a scimitar belted to his hip, or holding it based on artist preference.
Personality: Light-hearted, often smiling.

If you need anymore details let me know.

Is it still funny when I win every raffle?

Anyway, here's the thing:
e37daa422e.png

Head: See Picture
Chest: He wears silver and gold chainmail and a green cloak.
Legs: Brown trousers tucked into black boots. The boots go up to just above the ankle and are adorned with silver lightning bolt patterns.
Other: He has a scimitar belted to his hip, or holding it based on artist preference.
Personality: Light-hearted, often smiling.

If you need anymore details let me know.
gr8, I'll get on it then! (also eeeeeeeee i didn't notice you're a mod, commence nervosity)

Could I have an "anthropomorphic" mug, with arms and legs, holding two True Night's Edges, and standing in a heroic pose.
DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO DO THIS. BECAUSE ILL FREAKING DO IT

Hm, so I've been thinking about this for a while now. Don't feel like I should request Waria again, since you already drew her.
I'd love to see your take on this "little" drake.
I have no problems with you adding or changing features of the creature as long as you stay loyal to the original design =w=

____ berzerk mode rough reference.png

_______ berzerk mode attack.png Note: The uncoloured body reference has the final horn-design. The coloured one is slightly off.

The golden part of it is made out of a slightly glowing amber-like material, blank and shiny, however not completely pure amber as one can see small specs of brown inside part of it.
The horn and the rest of the beige coloured parts are just bone.
The hair is like a mane which covers most of the backside of it's head and goes all the way to it's tail.
And it's skin is like glossy leather. Very tough and hard to pierce through.

Thanks~

Back
Top Bottom