Weapons & Equip Chlorophyte Armor --> Turtle Armor

Zyckro

Terrarian
Small suggestion to the crafting recipe of Turtle Shell Armor. Currently, the recipe follows: Chlorophyte Bars + Turtle Shell = Turtle Armor.

The only problem I find with the recipe is it asks that the player does not create Chlorophyte Armor to later make Turtle Armor, or create Chlorophyte Armor and re-gather 324 Chlorophyte Ore for Turtle Armor. Personally, I find the process a bit un-intuitive and tedious.

My suggestion for a fix is for the recipe to also accept: Chlorophyte Armor + Turtle Shell (the player can craft the armor and use it in place of the Chlorophyte Bars in the recipe). This change should allow smoother progression, especially for the Melee class, which often uses Beetle Armor (crafted from Turtle Armor) to advance through the game.

Yes please. One of the little problems in the game right now is that crafting Chloro armor is a huge waste of time since it immediately gets replaced with the Post Plantera sets. This should be the case with Shroomite and Spectre armor as well.

Back
Top Bottom