Mobile Chlorophyte Farms

[ TerROr ]

Terrarian
Okay so I made chloro farm underground but its not working. I used a 5×5 box out of mud blocks with a chlorophyte ore in the middle. I made three rows and columns of these each 2 blocks with one tile in between each box. Anything I'm doing wrong? (Also, I made it besides my mimic farm in the cavern layer)

Okay so I made chloro farm underground but its not working. I used a 5×5 box out of mud blocks with a chlorophyte ore in the middle. I made three rows and columns of these each 2 blocks with one tile in between each box. Anything I'm doing wrong? (Also, I made it besides my mimic farm in the cavern layer)
I've noticed in mobile that Chlorophyte Ore is very slow to grow. Hopefully when the mobile version gets the 1.3 update that will make it more like the PC version, the ore will have a better grow rate. There's no release date for the mobile update yet.

I've noticed in mobile that Chlorophyte Ore is very slow to grow. Hopefully when the mobile version gets the 1.3 update that will make it more like the PC version, the ore will have a better grow rate. There's no release date for the mobile update yet.

Ok, that makes sense. I checked on it today and it's been about a Terraria week and it only has grown one tile

Back
Top Bottom