Biomes & Nature Chlorophyte Solution

Lythael

The Destroyer
Since it's clear that its too late now for ideas like cross biomes for example : "Corrupted Jungle / Crimson Jungle" being implemented that can be purified back to original Jungle.
I'm thinking that it would be great to at least have simple yet elegant solution for the problem of Jungle being pernamently destroyed by Evil biomes.

How about :

Chlorophyte Solution:
Requires Green Solution and Chlorophyte Ore to craft. (Amount and crafting station required are up to debate)
Effects: Purifies Evil / Hallow like normal Green Solution but in addition to that effect it converts dirt into mud.

How does that sound?

Seems like a neat idea in concept, but I doubt Re-Logic is going to anything major like a 'Jungle Solution' into the game, since this IS the final update. Could be a nice thing in modded Terraria though.

Seems like a neat idea in concept, but I doubt Re-Logic is going to anything major like a 'Jungle Solution' into the game, since this IS the final update. Could be a nice thing in modded Terraria though.

There is still chance and its simple to add.
I mean they did add Torch God didn't they?

They still plan to add several more hotfixes then after that Contest winners vanities "and more.." <- as they said themselves.
So there is still chance , very very slim chance that some of the small suggestions here might make it into the game.

They still plan to add several more hotfixes then after that Contest winners vanities "and more.." <- as they said themselves.
So there is still chance , very very slim chance that some of the small suggestions here might make it into the game.
I hope they do add it in, but we'll have to see.

Well Torch God was just ‘cuz Red was REALLY adamant that we use the correct torches for the biome we’re in; he just found a less-intrusive way of doing so that’s actually kinda fun. Besides going over Accessories and rebalancing items (I’m not expecting much), I’m not sure Relogic will do anything very significant at all.
Adding an extra Solution doesn’t seem that major, though, but we’re also at the whim of Red, here, so...

Back
Top Bottom