Items Christmas Tree Sword Buff

Uniquepotatoes

Terrarian
You might say, "But potatoes, it's not even dropped from pumpking - It's supposed to be weak". Well, remember that the enemy it drops from, Everscream also drops the powerful razorpine.

The change is quite simple. The ornaments Everscream shoot shatter into fragments that deal damage and the one's christmas tree sword shoot do not which seems illogical. Therefore...

Give it autoswing and make the ornaments shatter into multiple shards that deal good damage. This would make it a variant of Influx Waver that has more dps potential but due to the ornaments having short range and being effected by gravity, it would require some skill to use efficiently while remaining a useful weapon.

tl:dr (wow you're really lazy that's not very long) Make christmas tree swords projectile shatter into powerful shards.

Last edited:
I most definitely agree with this. I was so excited to get the Christmas Tree Sword for the first time, until I realized that it wasn't nearly as powerful as the Horseman's Blade. You have my support!

Back
Top Bottom