IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow.

"I've been in my apartment with no internet for- hedric -er, I mean a while, I have no clue what's happening."

<Faressain is somewhat savvy enough to list you single stuff. - Fa: "Everyone turning into whatever. I feel like this started with Agnes, damnit!" - Of course you arrive at scene, where there were footsteps and... a dead electric mouse? As well as some bird-like shriek (probably distorted voice for Cube).>

<Faressain seems to turn back to you. - Fa: "Oh, angry and silly me, I forgot to introduce! Name's Faressain, but call me Fares, since it's probably better shortcut than Fare." - As he spoke, he pointed at the corpse. - Fa: "And that? I don't know where it came from">

((Nope. Pichu. They shot a Poke-baby!))

<Faressain just sighs seeing the corpse. - Fa: "At least it isn't one of them... where are they, anyway?"> - He then looks at Cube in disbelief. - Fa: "But still, that's a body to bury...">

((I swear I'll upgrade Faressain to primary if it continues.))

((*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in Hexahedric*))

"SO, if I'm getting this right, people are turning into elemental monsters?"

((*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in Hexahedric*))

"SO, if I'm getting this right, people are turning into elemental monsters?"

<Faressain looks at you confused... but then sighs and just takes it. - Fa: "Well, I watched how Itaku made a game once, with elements like water or fire programmed in. It won't be finished... anyway, if it's correct... Then what elements would they have? I'm clueless." - He has no idea.>

"I... Honestly don't know either."

I kneel down over the tiny electric mouse.

"Seeing this one... Perhaps electricity is one?"

<Faressain looks at the mouze, touches it, and gets zapped. - Fa: "OW! Okay, you're right, it's electric... now, where are others... Agnes? Itaku? The guy I don't remember the names of?" - He might seem like a madman for a moment, but he's just desperate.>

Faressain lets a soft sigh, before looking at trees, seeing a Snivy silhouette... - Fa: "Wait, did I see Agnes there? - He then pointed where he saw it.

<Suddenly, a stray bullet hits Cube...>

...and Faressain (and the figure from the shadow, that is Agnes) both jump in surprise, the shade revealing to be fallen on ground. A... green lizard with a leaf... smug, eh?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Pain. It was a single bullet to the arm, but the pain is spreading up my arm.
Suddenly my arm begins to split, bleeding so much it could make you puke. I scream in terror and agony as my other arm begins to split as well. It happens to my neck too. Fares and Agnes could hear the sickening cracking of bones shifting and molding. My head starts to become square as my neck and arms are almost fully gone, with my shifting, molding hands covered in blood. My outfit seems to stay kind of the same, except my casuals are out of existence and my coat now lacks sleeves. literally. There is a small triangular mark on my chest, and my skin is blue. It's a darker blue in my torso and a way lighter blue in my hands, which are now finger-less, floating cubes. My eyes close, and a stripe forms on my feet.

"Hexahedric!?" ([What just happened!?])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom