IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
“...this has to be the apocalypse.”
Now what? Do I go loot a store for supplies? Do I try to group up with unturned survivors?
I look to see if there’s any actual violence going on.

||Def:

Uh, would sudden growth of black thingy on your chest count as a proof of changing, though? Actually, you were beginning to shrink uncontrollably too... ((You may carry on with transformation too!))

Albert: Nope, at least no violent acts were there, although you could see a still-changing human with a bit loose clothes. Uh, also something seems to be felt... that basically you didn't feel before. Continence? A string of the strange stuff?||

Ok that is surprising. I would expect at least some people to be looting. What is that strange feeling? That’s not important at the moment. What is would be making sure I am prepared for when I do turn. But... how would one be prepared...
I knock on the door to defure’s home.

"..." I tried to say something, but I just couldn't. There was no sound coming out as I just continued to look at the changes in confusion. So I guess it's happening. I heard the knock, but was just looking at the changes.

Ok... well, that didint work. Why would it? It’s the end of the world and someone knocks on your door. Plan B.
I retrieve a rubber band from my pocket, and I unclip my ID badge from my coat. I then wrap the rubber band around the clip so that the clip is being held open. I then put my badge in my coat pocket.
I get back into my car. I don’t even start it, I just wait in it.

Ugh... how much time I've been spending unconscious...? My head feels extremely heavy-ow. What I have? Did I just trip? No, it's probably nothing, it's just still a heavy headache that knocked me out cold... otherwise I'd probably not be thinking. And it feels too dark for me... did the night come so quickly? ((Yup, he turned, but he doesn't realize that and nobody really did check on him.))

||Defure:

Then you heard some noise of some even younger guy. - Okay, this is probably nothing, one turned doesn't mean suddenly there's a-AHH! - Probably you were too small and naturally the clothing hindered your sight. Or was it something else?

I tried to ask what the scream was about, but, of course I couldn't exactly speak anymore. Soon after I felt something like wings ((Try to read that in a confused voice.)) grow out, at least that would make sense for where they were coming out of, and something else lower, after that the changes seemed to be over.

||Whenever Defure is:

The boy (which he didn't see) seemed to be confused at this fact. - I swear they had just dropped their clothes... ehh, nevermind, probably that's a pile of them. Probably nothing good will come out of it, but... here I go- Damn it. - He seems to be annoyed by the fact that the saviour had turned themselves. - Fares? There's someone who turned! - Maybe he ould hear the voices, although not clearly at all, almost as if using an low-quality microphone to record voice, then playing it out.||

((Well, since I wait with John Sharpfields to actually get checked on by NPC or the Albert, I guess I could do that short post in NPC view.))

((i was planning on doing something else with Albert, but im not sure if its possible now. so, time to kill off human albert))
why is that feeling so intense? wait... oh no... i think its happening.
I turn one of my rear view mirrors so thats it facing me, and i look at whats happening

It's not normal, why it's a night? Why, despite I'm having open eyes, there's a night, even though minute ago was a day... maybe-

ZZIP!

Seems like I heard some sort of fabric tearing- and the whine... what whine it was, I don't even understand. It's almost as if it was distant, yet... ugh. I don't have a word for that. I couldn't still understand the circumstances.

I tried to move a bit forward, and tripped. It didn't hurt that much, but the sound I made... it wasn't human, not sure what it really was, but it seemed too broken to really tell.

||Defure:

The human probably did a small 'd-aww' at sight of your movement and voice. Seems like some sort of either affection... or the pity. Or maybe something else? You couldn't really tell from that perspective, though. - Ugh, my head pounds. What did I do? - Itaku, you should see this! - Probably a quick conversation over there or whatnot. But then you were hurriedly grabbed, with some sort of grass lizard you've seen before. Apparently a size of yours. Then taken outside. - What the? More of them?||

I thought I heard some sort of noise... but God, it seemed to be so chipped, like a static added. Or whatever. Anyway, I still wasn't sure what just happened. I tried to mumble- darn, it broken. - Okay, now it's weird... a lizard, a some... wingy thing and a fox? And we still didn't uncover the pile yet.

((John Sharpfield-??? will be in Black. The NPCs are Dark-navy and Crimson ((At least the voices known to speak as for now))

I could've probably tried to squirm out of the hold, but thought it better to just let whatever was happening happen. I really wasn't sure what would happen, but it's probably best just let it happen whatever it is.

I still wasn't sure what's going on- light? Wait, they're the same surr- wait, why- What is the arm doing? i couldn't grasp off, but I couldn't speak. I was just unfamiliar with what just happened, as I heard the static voice again. - Huh, a bird with a grey cap? Okay, but where's Fenix now, Fares? - I don't know - Yeah, I probably shouldn't struggle, I feel too tired right now... or imfamiliar. ((Ori, you can see the other characters and an... 'fox' head but white?))

((All right. It is fine with me.))

||Albert: The ears and tail suddenly sprout from you, as you shake uncontrollably, probably spazming. Then a fur begins to grow, but it isn't a brown one like on the passerby. It's a grayish one. While still spazming, you shorten. A lot, before stopping. You could actually see two fore...paws before you?||

“...vee?”
Well, at least it was somewhat quick. And... almost painless... ow.
I try to open the car door again
Remind me why I got back into my ca- wait, why am I asking my thoughts to remind me of that?

- Wait, what's the noise? Yet another one turned? - The static... probably I'll have to live with that. Well, but then... a ground with the black one, too? ((Yup, that's Defure.)) - Great, another fox we have to take care about.
|| Albert:
- Great, another fox we have to take care about. - Maybe you could decipher the meaning, but it felt a bit... too loud and higher-pitched. And then grabs you by the... belly? It would definitelly feel funny and weird on how did that guy opened the door to a car.||

“{P}*wait, who are you? Could you please repeat what you just said? And maybe let me down?*”
((I probably don’t have to specify Pokespeak as the language, but if I don’t, then people may not know what is happening when/if any of my characters learn learns Draconic in the calamity rp))

Hm? Did something try to speak? It feels exactly like my attempts to say something! Like - a really broken one! I tried to speak something, still broken... wait, where I had a tongue? Ah, here it was. - Aii? Whaii? - I couldn't speak that much, but I felt a bit accomplished. Of course, the human seemed to be a bit... yelling towards the grayish fox? - Okay, maybe you should calm a bit? We mean no harm, plus I don't know where are you supposed to live after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom